X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af army thread....8/11/08

limers;462912 wrote:
    Scratch the bacon and white pudding
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

lmao...are you sure?

Comment

bo****ks. 1-0 arse. own goal G. neville.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

The only difference between you guys and American football nuts is and ocean and the food! Thanksgiving day here has too have a TV on somewhere! We have a big screen in the our study, and even tho the room is small, all the big guys end up in there. This year there won't be in beer spilled on the floor!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, we may be going away for Thanksgiving to Lake Texoma for some fishing!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Sounds cool, LTG. Would love to have a quiet weekend, but Momma has to do the cooking! I enjoy it, but Hubs complains because it wears me out and takes another week for me to get over! This time everyone will contribute!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

A pot luck Thanksgiving?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hubs wants to just grill steaks, or have a BBQ! Unfortunately, no matter how I plan the menu, his mother brings a complete meal of whatever the hell she wants! I should'nt get upset over an 80+ year old woman, but she & FIL are driving me mad!!!! Can't wait to move to cabin.
                  sigpic

Comment

im dressed now but feeling a little sick .Will go out shopping soon i su[pose but dont really feel like mixing with peeps today...

Comment

I would decorate the house and sit back and enjoy everyone else's dishes!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

You werent dressed earlier limey?!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Limers, I hope you feel better soon! :wings:
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Of course she was dressed...in her birthday suit...LOL!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Sorry your down, Limey, but, as you said, no taste for AL. Do your shops and come home to rest. I've got to work on my forms for the tenant meet. Son wants to borrow my Roadster, the 'James Bond' car. He must be feeling better. Girls are w/their mother today. I'll tell son he can use car as long as he doesn't go looking for ANOTHER crazy woman!! LMAO LTG, all, check you later!
                              sigpic

Comment

lmao Cy

Comment

Working...
                                X