X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Jams Comedy........

[ame= ]YouTube - 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite[/ame] IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - 3 Doors Down - Here Without You[/ame] IAD
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Crank Yankers-Wandy -Sykes-Impound Turd[/ame] Here's a little comedy......
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

CHUMBAWAMBA! Class War! Anarchy!

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CiLpR8fLnfM&feature=related]YouTube - Give the anarchist a cigaratte - Phoenix Fest 1995[/ame]
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Buckcherry - OFFICIAL Sorry (video)[/ame] IAD
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I cant stand Chumbawumba, when i lived in leeds with Zak as a baby and was a single mum I was going for a house in a coop and they gave it to this couple who were in chumbawumba and left me on the bones of my arse to go and fuck off with myself...everyone in that coop was a very well educated ponse who 'decided' to opt out of the system but managed to have very comfortable standards of living and left the real peeps who hadnt a penny to there name to go fuck themselves....bunch of hypacritical twats!

Comment

KAISER CARTEL | MEDIA

Comment

limers;463392 wrote: I cant stand Chumbawumba, when i lived in leeds with Zak as a baby and was a single mum I was going for a house in a coop and they gave it to this couple who were in chumbawumba and left me on the bones of my arse to go and fuck off with myself...everyone in that coop was a very well educated ponse who 'decided' to opt out of the system but managed to have very comfortable standards of living and left the real peeps who hadnt a penny to there name to go fuck themselves....bunch of hypacritical twats!
                  Yeah so did those SPIRAL TRIBE TWATS who so called organised CastleMorton etc. They all sell out in the end. But at least they got a certain message across that gave SOME hope to the dispondent in a time of need. Can't deny em for that limers
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

lol i took my son to leeds could not get out of the one way systems town centre... too many bloody oer ways syytems
                    i do like meat loaf as well..i love this song!
                    [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7nrFpE2oYzY&NR=1]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7nrFpE2oYzY&NR=1[/ame]
                    family is everything to me

Comment

Tear I used to love hearing your old funky soul tunes in the inspirational music thread. here's one I just posted in another thread. Remember the film Boyz in the Hood?

Love this tune
                      [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=guoN4nLvUMg&feature=related]YouTube - THE FIVE STAIRSTEPS OOH OOH CHILD[/ame]

Comment

thanks hip i do remembr...ok i just got to find my own way out, thats all it takes in my all time..

Comment

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NdVcEf4nY4w&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div]YouTube - Creme Egg - Bin Lid[/ame]

Come on that was funny as hell!!!!!!!lool

Comment

i hate u hippie but at the sametime i lov u as well ok not tooooo much lol,.........

Comment

ok im so sorry ..i had toooo much to drink . hip i idont hate u 1 bit so sorry ...

Comment

[ame= ] [/ame] IAD Little comedy.....The Clash: Screwed up Lyrics, Ha!
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X