I'm Waiting STAR???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Waiting STAR???

Right I've been inspired today to start a thread where there's 'no holds barred' etc. Me and a few friends used to have such a laugh and a joke (yes many sexual innuendos ).

So to Star, Betty, Jude, Barbie, FMS, Bella, and all those that remember that thread way back. HEY! Not trying to recreate a scene but HEY CMON peeps where are you NOW!! So come on feel free to let off steam!!! This is the sexual frustration thread where you can talk about these things without fear of having a sexual innuendo placed upon your comment (NOT!)

Get Real PEOPLE!!LOL

So what's your most embarrising sexual escapade when drunk??

Real People may apply for this post..........Anyone else FUCK OFF (the spirit of MWO is open to YOU! How honest are you?)

Love and Funkiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

I'm Waiting STAR???

fucking helllllllllllll i should fuck offffffffffffff
    family is everything to me

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Tear that's just blatant??? c'mon honey you can do better than that???
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

If I said you 'move' me in certain ways with your 'musical' influences then maybe we're on to a winner!!

Love hips
        xx

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Mine is prob very tame if everyone posts honestly, since I've been married since God was a boy, but there was this one guy in high school who, well, pursued me once I started dating Hubs. I went on to college away, came back to college locally, married, had a baby, (long time span!) and we went to a party where he & his wife were attending. I had a small son, had JUST started drinking, a little beer, but that night I drank mixed drinks, and in no time, while Hubs played poker, I felt ill. I went out on the front porch to sit and clear my head, ended up throwing up, and it was my first DRUNK experience. Everything was moving, I was miserable, and suddenly someone was holding me (and worse) speaking softly (I don't remember) and all I wanted to do was lie down! I realized it was guy from high school, but couldn't do anything, SO out of it, so woozy. I couldn't believe he started kissing me....I'd just thrown up!!!!!! Anyway, an eternity (a few minutes) later, I heard this wonderful voice say, quietly, "Well, just what the hell is wrong that she needs mouth to mouth?" Other movements, voices, scuttling, scrurrying, then I was lifted and put in a (our) car. We went home. The next day was hell. You would have thought I would have learned!!! There was never a word spoken about it, but we've never seen Super Stud again!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Probably not the exciting response you were hoping for Hippie but I guess my most embarassing sexual moments, while drunk, ended up with my boss - not embarrasing in that awful 'I ended up with my boss scenario' but to this day more so because both times I ended it prematurely, and I am sure we all know what that means, and I did so because I actually loved him, with anyone else I wouldn't have given a shit but I did not want the final whambo so to speak if that means any sense at all. It was a mixture of what I thought were true feelings for him and then also the oh jesus christ he's your boss syndrome so it can'e be true love can it?.. to this day I still kind of regret not taking it further because he is the only man that has made me pray to my dead father to get him out of my head and my life as I did think about him all the time. If my husband reads this he will likely kill me.!!
            xx
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Hmmm........has got to be the Saturday afternoon that I found myself in the heart of the West End here, complete with black cocktail dress, full length black satin evening gloves, a white fur jacket and 4 inch heels........I looked like a wh*** in distress.........looked fabulous the night before .........strange how odd it all looked amidst the Saturday afternoon shoppers, dressed in casual clobber. "How on earth did that happen?", I hear you say. Simple!!!!..........I was finally making my way home from being out on FRIDAY night.

Sexual did you say, hip????.........sorry, a real lady never kisses and tells, so.........I`ll pass on going into detail.

But my word!!!! What a long way this girl has come!!!! I`m happy to report that I never ever do such things these days.........poor boys!!!! :H

Star x
              Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Star I could handle EVERYTHING until you got to the heels! As soon as you mentioned then my 'appreciation' of you has gone right down hill. HEELS?????

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

EELS YES? maybe you stopped off at some barking mad southerners stall because everywhere else was shut BUT HEELS???

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Teardrop;463548 wrote: fucking helllllllllllll i should fuck offffffffffffff
                    im so sorry just seen this.... i hate myself right now is that ok!!
                    family is everything to me

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

No it's not OK tear!! Don't hate yourself hon! Let me do that.......OK? lol

Love hips
                      xx

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Hip..........shut it!!!! Complete with ankle bars and studs, my heels are quite something, I`ll have you know. :finger:

And before you go getting any daft ideas..........they are classy, NOT kinky!!!! :H

Star x

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Tear, sorry........I`ve just read your post. You O.K.????

Star x

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Well you need ankle bars to keep those legs together don't you??? OUCH THAT ONE WAS ALL I COULD THINK OF!!! I think I should go to bed before I offend any other Scottish reprobate!!!!!

Night Star, Sorry will e-mail you tomorrow OK? OUCH even I'm feeling the comeback from that comment already!! OUCH! OK I'll retract the statement in the morning but for now I'm legging it and getting out of here!!!

Love always
                            Hips
                            xx

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Just you wait, hip!!!! You ARE in heap big trouble for that wisecrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star x

Comment

Working...
                              X