Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Waiting STAR???

My 'relationship' with female members (NOT!!!(

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I66aySW4le8&feature=related]YouTube - Snuff Box - Boyfriend Scenes[/ame]
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Video perfectly illustrates what I always knew.........MEN JUST CAN`T HANDLE THE COMPETITION!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha
      Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

That little green monster?????lol
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Anyway what you doing up so late AGAIN? Is it the witching hour in Scotland

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

I`d quite like to go to bed soon actually, but being a canny little female Scot........I simply refuse to let you have the last word, hip.

I admit to being "green", in an environmental context, of course. Now..........run along, will ya!!!!! :H

Star x

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Doubt you could run further than me without coughing first!!!

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

I`d be first past any post when racing yourself, I mean.........which one of us smokes the rollies??? :H

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

I'll have you know I still go the gym 3 days a week (OK 2 at the moment because of other outside activities. Will have to reduce that on Tuesday when I get my 'inbred' toenails removed though!!! OUCH!

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

You still haven't explained why your up at this ungodly hour each night/morning???

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Like I`d ever explain myself to a man!!!!, or..........should I make that BOY??!!! :H

Star x

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Now..........GET OFF YOUR BLOODY PC, HIP!!!!

I`m tired and want to go to bed, only after having the last word here, of course. lol

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Hey Girls.........hip has finally logged off. Guess that means I won!!!! LMAO

Star x

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Good Job Star. Score one for the Girls!!!!!

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Ha I was only lulling you into a false sense of security and you fell for it you saps!!

HIPPIE IS CLOSING THIS THREAD NOW. Thanks Star for being YOU!! And yes I have the last word!! Scousers RULE!

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

I'll leave you with a tune that made me think of you in the first place Star! Don't ask me why but it just did. Must of been that chill out CD I did you earlier this year.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sRbKzumSPVw]YouTube - Thievery Corporation - Sweet Tides[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X