• Show
Clear All

I'm Waiting STAR???

hello ;-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Oh ...Hippie....You make me laugh......All very well asking for others to write their story about their most embarressing sexual escapade whilst drunk....but hey...what about yours!!!! Eh? I would personally love to hear it. Then and maybe then, I shall divulge my own little tales of ......joy.

think on that big fella. Bella XXXXXXX

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Ha YEAH Bella I never actually got round to telling of my escapades!!lol Don't really think I had any intention of doing so anyway. Just having a laugh with a good friend last night I think. Thanks again Star!!lol Hope you slept well 'thinking' you had the last word last night NOT!!lol

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Bella is right Hippie. I'll tell if you'll tell. You go first.
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Hmphhhhh!!!! Logging out only to log back in again minutes later, constitutes CHEATING in my book (no smart retorts, if you please!!!!! LMAO). By the way........get over yourself, hip.......any woman who could ever allow herself to be lulled into any sense of security by a man, undoubtedly needs her head examining!!!! :H

The only security us Girls can ever totally rely on is.........that which we create for ourselves.

Now........beat that if you can..........told you I`d have the last word. By the way........thank f*** I look nothing like the female in the video, eh??!!! lol

Oh, one last thing.........thank you for keeping your past sexual exploits out of this.......I`m currently eating

Star x
            Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

You met your match here hippie babe. I think you're toast.

But I still love you.......
              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Toast is the word......

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

Went drunk, I used to FART during ORGASM....Not exactly a LADY LIKE thing to do....I also got my Nipples tattooed PURPLE during Bike week in Key West.When I woke up and saw what I had done...I was mortified.Now they are fated and blotchy and I couldn't stand to have them fixed while sober...So just call me Blotchy Nipples, for life.
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

most embarrassing drunk sex

What the hell, no one is going to get to see me, so I can be honest. Went to a 'respectable' barbecue about ten years ago. Got totally inebriated and targetted this poor man who used to come into the pub where I worked part time. Did not fancy him, just went mad!!!! Whilst sitting down I asked him in a rather blunt way if he fancied a fuck? May sound sluttish, but I was very intoxicated and the bottomline was that is what he wanted and it was the only reason he was communicating with me. I just quit the bullshit and got to the point. I remember his face, disbelief and we set off in his van to the local woods. So classy!!! Did the business and it was just a horrid, drunk, yuk, one that I can barely remember, but the events that followed remain etched as a terrible flashback!! I still cringe thinking about it!!. Drink has always made me melancholy - one minute I am happy next I am bauling my eyes out!! So after the deed was done and preparing to go back to the barbecue. I burst into tears and started waffling shit. I became hysterical and it was purely booze, but it was very over the top!!! Hence the name mad diva. This guy did not know what the fuck he'd gotten into and tried his best to pacify me. Panic stricken he drove me back to the barbecue, where I got even more drunk (and I am sure drugs were added). Apparantly took my clothes off and ran around the garden, like a loonatic. Was put to bed by the host and woke up the next morning in his late mother's bed, (who had just recently died). The looks of disgust from the host and his 'respectable' relatives is always with me. Sat there in the morning light. Thinking my god I have to change!!! Was the start of a very downhill slide. Worse than that he told everyone what had happened and when they came into the pub they started singing 'steamy windows' by Tina Turner. I wanted to die!!! But I didn't and carried on with head held high. Was afterall pissed as a fart and he should think himself bloody lucky, cos sober I would not have touched him with a bargepole. Does this count as an embarrassing drunk fumble?? Now I wonder why I have to quit the booze, somethings just do not agree with me......

Comment

I'm Waiting STAR???

uh, yeah....I believe that counts....

Don

Comment

Working...
                      X