Good thoughts for my son...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My youngest son was injured last night playing High School football. I would appreciate any good thoughts & prayers sent his way. He has injured his knee and was released from hospital this morning. He will do an MRI later this week.

Thank You,

Myheart
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

You got it ~ sending prayers your way. I've been praying for my MWO friends every night, whether they like it or not!
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

MyHeart,

In a NY minute!! Sending positive thoughts and prayers. I hope he heals quickly.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Sorry to hear that Drenched. My prayers are with you. I had my leg banged up playing football too. Hope it's nothing serious. IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thank You ALL,

I pray for all of you whether you know it or not (or like it, river, LOL) on a regular basis. Whenever I'm feeling lonely or unable to cope I come here. I also, of course, come here, to GIVE whatever I can.

Luvya guys,

Myheart
          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
          - George Jackson

Comment

Sending prayers your way :l I have a son and know how worried you must be.

AK
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

My Heart--That's a frightening situation. I love to watch my kids play football, but it really seems pretty dangerous. Hope everything turns out well for your son!
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

my heart, prayers r coming your way...
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Myheart
                  I'll send a prayer for your Son and hope that
                  everything works out for the best.

Comment

Heart, I'm on it. Our babies are always our babies. May I take a moment to ask that while you are thinking of Heart's son you include mine, who has been granted temp custody of his 3 little girls after his wife was ordered to leave the home. He has a heavy load and some big decisions to make down the road. PS: one of his girls is (gasp) a teenager! I think/worry/pray for so many of you every day, and wish you all the best. Let us know how the MRI comes out, Heart.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

MyHeart, I will be thinking and praying for your son's full recovery from his injured knee.

Ruby, I will include your son in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

will be saying a prayer heart. I had a very nasty injury that ended my hockey career when i was 19, and know how hard it is.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

prayers coming from me straight up to the big guy for you and your son!
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

MyHeart and Ruby...Thinking and praying for you and yours...You go through everything your kids do...And more
                            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

My sons played sports and I was always so scared. Every injury hurt me more than it did them, I think. Prayers going out from me for your son, Heart. I hope he has a full recovery and can play again.

Ruby - many prayers also for your son. With a great mom like you, I'm sure he'll be able to handle it.
                              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                              X