Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th November

morning troops

Have just had one of crappest nights sleep ever. Filled with weird dreams and nightmares.
    Never mind...back to work tomorrow. LOL
    I hope everyone else fared better - well I know the hipster didn't but I would imagine that he is now tucked up in his pit snoring his head off like any decent tree hugger should be.
    Have a lovely day all

Love starts xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

AF Army 9th November

Morning ALL!

YUP I had a late night last night and had some fun and games along the way!!. Been a while since I had such a laugh and left my worries behind!!lol. Bunged up to hell this morning though and the man flu has finally got it's claws into me. Well actually it's been underlying for a good week now!!. Anyway no complaints from me!! Knew it was coming and only a matter of time before it flared up.

Starting me dear I had one of those very same nights about 10 days ago and so I know how it can effect your day ahead. I was very troubled by the intensity of the nightmares. Lingered around all the next morning!! Hope your feeling more relaxed soon.

One and her wonderful big jabbers!! How the hell are you this morning? Great to hear Alfie's slowly on the mend. It will take some time as with us humans to recuperate back to full health. Give it time and he'll be bouncing all over you in no time (oo er!) Still got me mad head on I think!! Will go and change it and get back on in a bit!!

Love and Happiness
    Worzel Gummidge
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Well I knew the cold was coming as it's been underlying for a good week now! (longer in fact!). So no point in getting all 'Wobbie' about it now is there! Life goes on and it will pass and the best thing to do is stay active and on top of it!. Don't like taking meds to be honest as I like to think my immune system is strong enough without constantly battering it with antibiotics. Cooking a roast dinner today with all the trimmings so gotta go get the joint in the oven. Brother is coming round later with his 2 kids whom I ain't seen for a good few weeks (even though he only lives 20 minutes away!! Roast beef and Yorkshire puddings YUM!!! Been a while since I cooked a Sunday dinner!! Will leave the Swedes alone today as there's youngsters eating today!!

Love and Happiness
      Hips
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Morning, SO, Hipps, Oney! I see you're (mostly) in fine fettle today! It's VERY early here. Woke up with Hubs as he's working 7 days, 10+ hours. Will nap later. Little One, between the surgery and the anesthesthesia, it takes a while to get back to 'normal', but Alfie sounds great! Nothing like seeing that little tail wag and the excitement over food and play! Hips, you're really UP today. You sound so good, and that's great. SO, maybe you can have a nap later, too. I understand the dreams. Just don't get a concussion, like some crazy people we all know!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Morning Rubes!

Yeah we all know what happens when you start dreaming!!. Big lumps appear on your head for the strangest of reasons!!lol. I must admit I have been feeling very tired of late and run-down and even nodded off the other day around 5-6ish for an hour. Those power naps do seem to revive me though and are much needed.

What have you planned for your Sunday Rubes?

Love Hips
          xx

Comment

AF Army 9th November

one2many;463701 wrote: Morning Rubers....Yip, I am in good form, nothing can bring me down today...
            Gravity!!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

After my nap (LOL) I'll do a little straightening, may go to Lowes (home improvement store) do paperwork, play with my new super-duper sewing machine. It supposed to do everything but wash the car!! LOL I stopped at an antique/junk store yesterday and bought a 'treasure'. It may be some something only Americans understand, but in the 50's most drug stores had soda bars, and tables in the corners to drink Cokes, shakes, eat banana splits, etc. I found an original chair from one of the tables, in great shape, for a few dollars. Really happy with it!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Back in a bit, guys. Gotta get my beauty nap!!! LMAO Might be gone a week or two!!!
                sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Good morning all.
                  Glad to hear alf is on the mend and your firing on all cylinders.
                  didnt go to bed till 6 myself with all the sport, but was up at 9.30 with the kids and have just cleaned the house top to bottom. hardcore.
                  I have 3 words to shout out this morning....
                  JOE CALZAGHE.....LEGEND!!!!!!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

downloaded the best of slayer off i tunes this morning which has helped me motivate!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Good morning guys..

Day 14 here...Swooosh

Had some pretty sick nightmares myself the last couple of weeks..i Never used to dream much just fell unconcious..
                      Glad Alfie is on the mend Oney..What round Cymru..Glad your upbeat Hipps..Ruby..A back to the future chair..Yeah
                      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Won on points Mack. 118-109. Got knocked to the floor in the first(4th time that has happened in his career), but from that point onwards he was awsome. Ripped Jones to shreds. Jones had a MONSTER cut and Joe was showboating alot from about the 8th onwards. brill performance. Cant see him retiring after that.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Jesus wept! is it 2 weeks already since you poured that last remaining alcohol down the drain Mack?!! How time flies! Great to hear things are going well anyway.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Bloody hell...Suppose that makes Calzagi the best pound for pound in the world then...
                            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Afternoon Cym! Nothing like a bit of Slayer to keep ya motivated on a Sunday!! Went to see them in Birmingham many years ago and came away bruised and battered after getting stuck in a mosh pit!! OUCH!

Comment

Working...
                              X