AF Army 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th November

46 prof fights undefeated. he is going to go down as one of the best pound for pound of all time.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Thanks Oney and Hips...
      Yeah..drove my daughter to pick her friend up last night...Forgot what is was like to drive in the dark...Took me a while to find the lights..
      And taking my lads to the driving range today..They dont like golf but the owner has parked an old 4x4 on the green..That is one of the targets...Ahhh...you can take the manc out a vandal..but..never the vandal out of a manc...Happy days..lol
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

LMAO..
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

lmao
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hi everyone!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hi, LTG. I'm back up after an early morning nap.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I had a "nap" also... Hanna came last night due to family emergency and was upset most of the night. Poor thing thinks everyone, including her, is dieing. Breaks my heart!!!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Oh, sweetie, what happened???
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hi there rubes
                      What happened ltg?
                      I really need sleep, as i had less than 3 hrs last night, but i figure ill try and stay up all day and have an early night.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Her great granddad, who she lives with, has been in the hospital on and off for some time and an uncle became very ill last night. Her birth mom (my step daugther) is nowhere to be found for a year now. Her "mommy and daddy" (other grandparents) are so busy taking care of family she feels they don't have time for her.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Must be very difficult for you both ltg. Hold on and be strong.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Krystal gave Hanna to other grandparents nearly 3 years ago. In Jan of '07 she went in the Army. She went AWOL in March of '07 and has been in trouble ever since. I know Hanna senses some of what is going on. She always says she has 2 mommies but 1 is not in her home. So sad!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

that must be heartbreaking ltg. Very sad.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Oh, LTG! That is SO sad! The little one is looking for her place, somewhere to belong. We all know that carries over to adulthood, and sometimes causes us to make bad decisions. Whoever has custody of her should really consider counselling for her, somewhere for her to talk about all her mixed up emotions. No, I'm not Dr. Phil, but I've seen this in my own family, and it hurts very much. I know you will shower her with love and attention, and she really needs that. You're a good grandma, LTG.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X