AF Army 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th November

Yes, she needs to feel like she belongs. That is why we set up her a bedroom here and she has clothes and projects and toys. The cycle has to be broken. My step daughters are adopted from an addict. Crazy family tree. Thanks for listening peeps! I truly appreciate it!!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

O2M, good for you!! :h
      Hanna has had her bedroom here for over 2 years now. It's Tinkerbell...LOL!! It was once a room for our pets, now it's hers
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Tell her my tiny little Yorkie is named Tinkerbell! Everytime the ad comes on TV for new movie and they say 'Tinkerbell!' she looks all around the room! LOL Willow actually likes to watch TV, especially the big screen!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

That's funny, Ruby!

Thanks O2M!

Papa is baking us cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Hanna has her baby and highchair in the office with me. We are having coffe and making projects for Granddad.
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Such a warm and fuzzy morning, LTG, just what she needs. Poppa, huh. Thanks what grands call Hubs. I'm Mimi. What does Hanna call you?
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hanna calls me Gramma :h She is in her Barbie jammies and I have pink and white polka dot jammies...LOL!!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Good Day Army
                I am up bright and early, sipping my coffee. Have to get the housework done, get showered, etc...Michael is coming over for lunch and to watch the Pats game with me. I am working the overnight shift tonight.
                Glad to hear Alfie is doing well.
                Sorry for your troubles LTG
                How 'bout those Boston Bruins, Cy?
                Now all you insomniacs, Take a Nap.lol.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hi Sea! Spending quite a bit of time with Michael, aren't you? Good for you :h
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Oh, it's MICHAEL now, huh!!!!! So happy things are good for you, Sea!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th November

He is such a sweet guy LTG. I told you guys that he is taking me to a Pats game on Thursday night. Well, he was out shopping yesterday and saw some suede New England Patriots jackets that were very nice. He was asking me my size so that he could buy me one. The man is spoiling me. I am so not used to that. I hope he doesn't scare me away.lol

Comment

AF Army 9th November

hey sea. Another win by those bruins. away from home too.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Michael, aka Mr. Tall Man. No juicy details yet Oney, you dirty little leprechaun.lol. Taking it slowly. Only our third date.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Has he got a hairy back?!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Sea, sweet, sweet,sweet!!! So damn happy for you :h
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X