AF Army 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th November

Let him spoil you, Sea. Sit back and enjoy it if he's not freaky. Sometimes we can't believe we deserve good things, we're not used to them. Maybe he sees something wounded in you that he is trying to heal the only way he knows how. It's obvious he REALLY likes you, so I hope it is what it looks like. If you get concerned, talk to him about it now, but how bad can spoiling be?!?!?!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I went to Bruins game in Boston at the Fleet Center.
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Yes, he has hair Oney. He has light brown hair and hazel eyes. Have not been in his shirt yet Oney. Sober dating is soooo Awkward.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 9th November

rubywillow;463860 wrote: Let him spoil you, Sea. Sit back and enjoy it if he's not freaky. Sometimes we can't believe we deserve good things, we're not used to them. Maybe he sees something wounded in you that he is trying to heal the only way he knows how. It's obvious he REALLY likes you, so I hope it is what it looks like. If you get concerned, talk to him about it now, but how bad can spoiling be?!?!?!
          I agree with Ruby.
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

one2many;463856 wrote: Has he got hair?
            That was my question!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

His KNOB!?!?!?!? LMAO!!?!?!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th November

You guys are too funny.lol. As soon as I get up the shirt, I will give u an update.lol

Comment

AF Army 9th November

LMAO!!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

If sober dating is awkward, think about the 'morning after' drunken dating! How awkward is that, if you can remember!!
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th November

LMAO Oney
                      I'm not even up the shirt yet, and you got me in the trousers.lol

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I cant do sober dating. Wouldnt have a clue. would be like a 15 yr old on a first date. Just as well i dont have to really, cause id be single for ever more!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I gotta get going on this housework, shower, etc...Early football game today 1:00pm
                          Michael is very interested in checking out this site. He said that he will say Hello to you all when he gets here. Hope you will all be around.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

And we're VERY interested in checking out Michael!!! Tell us when!
                            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Can we ask about his hair situation???
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th November

And his intentions???? LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X