AF Army 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th November

My doggies are FILTHY! We all went for a very muddy 7 mile hike today and they look disgusting!

Do you have pics Rubes?

I think KP has gone off to get a pic for us but I think I would rather see yours....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ery/piles1.jpg
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

OH DEAR GOD!!! Yes, but can it whistle a tune??? LMAO (or crying, don't know which)
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

OMG!!!!!!
          KP there is ointment you can get for those!!!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I am NEVER eating grapes again!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

No, they're all sleeping now. Just realized I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. Need to make something for myself - tummy is NOT happy.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Evening folks.

Well I fell asleep after my Sunday roast today at about 4.30. Reminded me of my dad a bit! He would always cook the Sunday dinner then clean and wash up before he even sat down to eat. He was a chef in the Merchant Navy!! After dinner he would usually lie down on the couch watching an old black and white war movie on TV and nod off for a few hours!! Wonder where I get it from!!lol. Anyway no war movies today and probably due to the fact that it's remembrance Sunday here in the UK. Although yesterday it was the 21st Anniversary of the bombing at the Remembrance Day ceremony in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh in Northern Ireland.

So I watched the Sunday day parade this morning on TV for the first time with an actual hand on heart for those brave soldiers that fought for our freedom and way of life. I've never bothered with this in the past being an outright anarchist but today I felt the need to kind of reflect. Where would we of been without these pensioners who fought to save our country? Those very pensioners that were killed and maimed by that bomb in Ireland.

Anyway.............

Love and Happiness
                Hips
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hiya Hips, sounds like you had a nice day. Glad you got some shut eye!
                  I am jealous....

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hi Hippie!
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I will be fasto by 9 tnt. The weather here is terrible. love being inside, snug and warm when its chucking it down outside
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Does anyone know if Gia got her lap top back?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I misread that I thought you said "fatso"

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I was just reading about the AllOne. How will you take it?
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

one2many;464104 wrote: Not sure LTG,,,havnt heard a word from her.....

Hiya Hipps, did the yorkshire puds turn out nice ot did you cheat and use Aunt Bessie's??
                              Well I actually went to see Auntie Bessie earlier this morning one! She was actually willing to give me the BEST idea for cooking Yorkshire puds as long as I was willing to 'humour' her. Hence the sleep this afternoon and the great tasting 'puds. I know I'll have difficulty walking after the surgery on Tuesday but by god Auntie Bessie today was well and truly sorted and couldn't move a muscle after I'd finished with her. All that just for a recipe!!

Don't get any ideas Cym, right mate!!

Love and Happiness
                              Hips
                              xx
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

one2many;464105 wrote: There is nothing better than that....so comforting...but then I always think of the homeless and get sad....:upset:
                                Yer, i do that too!
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X