AF Army 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th November

Hippie, you wanted that really badly, didn't you? Reminds of of the movie "Kingpin" where Woody Harrelson has to get creative to work out his rent with his landlady. Ugh!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Michael is here watcing the Pats game with me. We are winning!!!
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Kerry Katona has tnt admitted she is an alcoholic.
        Anyone who saw her on thismorning a couple of weeks ago would of had a pretty good idea. Lets hope she get the help she needs.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Nice pic of you Oney? lol

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Im watching the gane sea. All the way over here in sunny Wales!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Was just on the news.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hi Sea and Michael!
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

rubywillow;464114 wrote: Hippie, you wanted that really badly, didn't you? Reminds of of the movie "Kingpin" where Woody Harrelson has to get creative to work out his rent with his landlady. Ugh!
                  Rubes I'm pissing myself laughing here as that is one of my all time favourite movies.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IuEhGwIGjIQ]YouTube - KINGPIN song/music/soundtrack (Blues Traveler - But Anyway)[/ame]

It also introduced me to this band that kick ass!! The tattoo bit got me!!
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Sea, tell him I/we said 'Hello'.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Where do you find this stuff, Oney???? LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th November

rubywillow;464138 wrote: Where do you find this stuff, Oney???? LOL
                        That's what I was thinking...LOL!!
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I know, I know, pot of gold and all......
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th November

http://www.teco.edu/~michael/michael.jpg
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Oney, didn't get to ask you, just how excited was Alfie to see you when you went to pick him up?
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Michael says Hello and thanks for the welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X