AF Army 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th November

well Hipps , sounds like youve made up your mind....

Comment

AF Army 9th November

have you only the one can?

Comment

AF Army 9th November

What would make my life perfect right now??? A certain Scottish speaking hard hitting woman. SIMPLE!
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

well i get the feeling that ship has sailed Hipps....you need to move on?

Comment

AF Army 9th November

am i on the shit list now? lol!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

if you can have just the one hipps then thats mod and your a better man than me! I dont bother having one if thats all ive got, cause it only makes my cravings worse!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

limers I'm just having a bad night with reminiscing about things. I've just spoke to AJ and she is missing me too etc. Just trying to get my head around things and get things in perspective. I love AJ to bits I really mean that but my daughter is always gonna come first ALWAYS! That's why we didn't continue with things and I moved back home etc. I love my little girl too much OK?
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Im sorry Hipps , i dont know shit about it , and of course i understand that , i cant bear to go out for a feckin night sometimes cos i worry about thm so much.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

im in a poxi mood anyway tonight so im going to keep my trap shut , i think your great Hipps and i think your going through a very rough patch and you are doing everything right , you are taking all the right steps towords your and your daughters future happiness.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Well it was a toss up between AJ and Jas? Guess who won hands down? I love AJ to bit hon but nothing is gonna stand in my way. I could not bare the though of seeing her every 2 weeks for a short week-end. NO WAY! It fucking killed me. I got absolutelly drunk on it.............

Comment

AF Army 9th November

my little one is sitting on the couch reading the 3 little pigs out loud to herself, shes 3 and so very cute , i cant imagine how it must feel to have access to her cut or threatened to be cut by someone...you are doing great Hipps, keep doing what your doing.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Your both great. We discuss things between friends.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

and your a gentleman , ive have to me to fuck off !lol!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

thanks Cy . I hope we are , i can get into real fuckers of moods...im sorry.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I'm trying.........I'm very 'trying'. I think this is more to do with me missing a certain Scottish person tonight than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X