AF Army 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th November

it must be hard but you made the right choice , im sure of it, your daughter will grow so fast and catching crumbs of that is no good for either of you.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

hipps, you said yourself that it will not work. its time to let go. i know how hard it can be and its cheesey , but time is a great healer. the more you hang onto something thats not going to happen the more it will feck with your head. Theres no getting better if theres no going back.
      you are a honest, decent bloke from what i know of you and the 'right' person will come along in time.
      Its time to let go of the past.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hipps, you've come a long way, my man. I can hear the pain in you. You're not asking for our permission, you're telling us what is going on with you. If you are serious about one, and don't intend to let this become a habit again, that is modding. The danger is in how much importance you put in that one drink. You know all too well how much you have to lose if you lose your grip now. There will always be choices for you, for the rest of your life. You chose Jasmine over A.J. Now be sure you didn't give her up to only choose AL again. I know how determined you are. We're here for you, friend.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

im off to bed to read , till tomorrow. Hipps , i hope tomorrows a good day for you. You deserve a run of good luck.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Nos da Limey x
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

night Cy ...thanks.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Cym you should now better my friend, I love her mate................are you gonna do anything it takes to 'accept' your fate????? . Bl;lagf Jim Morrisons caome to minmd .............I'm fucked
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I have no excuses OK?
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

AF Army 9th November

well dont be doing anything mad now you hear...have your can if your gonna to and tomorrows another day.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hey Hipps..You are a good bloke..An i know your not after sympathy..Having a beer is just gonna make things worse and fuck up your head altogether...By the sounds of it you got enough problems..An dont need more..
                      I dont envy you..and proberly dont have a leg to stand on not being in your situation..Just saying it as a friend..
                      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I'm afraid this will piss you off, Hippie, but I don't think this discussion belongs in an AF thread. No reason you can't talk about it in another thread, of course.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Blah blah blah balha that#s how i read it limers I'm sorry? BAby I love you> You are real genious/

Comment

AF Army 9th November

ok Hipps , see you tomorrow.

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Sorry folks who dare you say who is and is not allowed in this thread ! Don't make me out to be bad person you fuckers!!! Cuase I wil get REAL OK!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I am human like the rest of us......

Comment

Working...
                                X