AF Army 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th November

OK, Hipps. You are really down now. We want to help you, and don't know how. Please know we care, really care about how you feel. Tomorrow will be better. Everything looks worse late a night. Don't listen to anymore music that brings up old feelings, O.K.?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th November

hippie37;464307 wrote: Sorry folks who dare you say who is and is not allowed in this thread ! Don't make me out to be bad person you fuckers!!! Cuase I wil get REAL OK!
      Hipps, it isn't you, it is the discussion about drinking that doesn't belong on an AF thread. And you are CERTAINLY not a "bad person."

Comment

AF Army 9th November

hippie37;464309 wrote: I am human like the rest of us......
        well thats your first mistake ...were all from planet feckin head fuck , holy shit Hipps...human, you poor fucker, lol!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

limers;464314 wrote: well thats your first mistake ...were all from planet feckin head fuck , holy shit Hipps...human, you poor fucker, lol!
          I went there on holiday once..Planet feckin head fuck...
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th November

did you remember to leave? lol!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

I always get in a taxi and wake up in bed. Its a bit of a mythical place for me. I know ive been there, but never remember going there or getting home. Im always left with a memento of my visit though!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Lol..Its a bit like hotel california...But an all inclusive

Comment

AF Army 9th November

cymru;464318 wrote: I always get in a taxi and wake up in bed. Its a bit of a mythical place for me. I know ive been there, but never remember going there or getting home. Im always left with a memento of my visit though!
                  Lot of traffic cones on planet feckin head fuck

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Mackeral;464319 wrote: Lol..Its a bit like hotel california...But an all inclusive
                    Oh, gawd, now THAT'S a nightmare for you!

I stayed at an all inclusive once in Jamaica, it was horrible, a lot of drunk Germans, lousy food, etc... I'll sure as hell NEVER do that again!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

well sometimes I actually MISS IT...but then I remember the bad living conditions, getting used to my home comforts now!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Hmm..the living conditions ARE bad..The views arn't the best..the conversation is limited..it's overpriced...And smells a bit of wee sometimes..

Comment

AF Army 9th November

and the food...good Gawd...when I see it in front of me in a pool in the morning , stuck in my hair an all, i always say to myself ....this is the last time im ever gonna dine there...lol!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Butlins..Now thats a holiday..

Comment

AF Army 9th November

oh right MR. mACKS ...DO YOU HAVE A SEASONAL JOB THERE ENTERTAINING THE TROOPS OR SOMETHING? Sorry , caps on!

Comment

AF Army 9th November

Right , im off to try the land of nod now...heard you could REALLY relax there...will let you all know tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X