World Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Photos

Ok recently I had the silly idea of us all logging on on Halloween night to break the record etc. Well here's another of my ideas inspired by this video. I'm willing to send out a digital camera to the first person on my list and see how far round the world it gets passed round with ONE photograph of something 'important' in your life being taken and passed on to 'your' next friend from MWO. When the camera is full I would hope you would post it back to me and I will post all the pictures on Facebook and give you all the link to check out where that camera's been. Sounds like fun yeah? Well let's do this OK?

Of course you have to be willing to give out your address to the person holding the camera who wants to send it to you so make sure you pm people and do not divulge information openly on the site. So who's up for it? I would like to start by making the proporsition of sending the camera onto my good friend 'one' OK? So if you're up for it one then send me a pm OK? You'll recieve the camera in a few days with a picture of me OK?

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsV56QBX_A]YouTube - Wax Poetic with Norah Jones - Angels[/ame]
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

World Photos

Sorry...just read you are sending it to One...got it...
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

World Photos

Right on reflection I have decided to send a 'throw away' camera with 48 exposures. Sending the digital means you can all take a photo and delete it and then take a photo and delete it and then again and so on and so forth. RIGHT! one you have to send me your address OK? I'm gonna take a photo and send it on to YOU OK? You take a photo then send it on to someone close to you OK? And so the game begins (be thankful my name is not Jigsaw!!) Who got that joke????. So you can't see what photo you've taken now. You're allowed one click OK? So make it worth while.

One.............your assistance is needed hon as in i.e I need you to send me your address to send this camera to you.........OK?

Love hips
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

World Photos

Great idea Hipster! I'd be happy for you to post it on to me Oney...
        :sun:

Comment

World Photos

I got the joke Hips.....Jigsaw....and I might wonder????? LOL
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

World Photos

Hippie....you have lived your life having fun, drinking and taking drugs at raves while hugging trees and talking to plants. You never thought about the pictures of people you were missing out seeing.
            In the box infront of you is a disposible camera. It has 48 shots. You must fill this camera with pictures of people from mwo. If the camera is not returned to the box full in 48 days, the microchip implanted in your brain will slowly kill you.
            Let the games begin.........
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

World Photos

Cym you had to put a 'movie' slant on it didn't you!!!! I'll put the camera in a box so all's the next person has to do is re-wrap it and send it to the next person. Who knows?? It may go all the way over to the States then back here then back over there again etc. Who ever gets the last exposure has to pm me so I can give you my address to send the camera back and get to Max Spielman and sort the photos out!!!!!

Comment

World Photos

Just a thought Hippie
                We could start a second camera in the States and when it is full I would be happy to send it over to you. Let me know what you think.

Never mind one camera will work too...LOL

Comment

World Photos

Oh yea one has given me her address so the camera is on it's way!!! Monday I will be posting!! I can't wait to see where this camera is going!!!! And please no word of it on the forum OK? I don't wanna hear about it OK? Until it reaches back to me I do NOT want to hear about where the camera has been YEAH? So don't come online telling ne you have hold of a camera etc, OK? GOT IT?

Love Hips
                  xx

Comment

World Photos

How will the person be identified in the pic?? A little board with their MWO name on it??? Interesting idea hippie!

Comment

World Photos

Great Idea! I want in!!!
                      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

World Photos

What a great idea.

Comment

World Photos

Write your screen name on a piece of paper and put it in the photo somewhere?
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

World Photos

Hipp....I love when they speak French Ha! IAD.
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

World Photos

How about including a list in the box so each person signs off when they take their picture. That way we know who took it, and they can write what the subject is. I'M IN!! THIS IS A WINNER!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X