A F ARMY......10/11/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A F ARMY......10/11/08

Happy monday....well I am very happy its monday as the weekends are a little tricky, however it was still a nice one and I made it through.
    Hope everyone is doing well this monday morning and dont forget to check in now, ya hear!

A F ARMY......10/11/08

Good morning Limer's. and Happy Monday to you...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

Hiya Mr. G, how was the weekend?

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

Good w/kend thanks Limer's... Saw some old friends, had a beautiful Sunday at the beach,then at home in the sun with my guitar... yours?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

well not as lovely as yours...thats sounds perfect!

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

Mr. G, I have to bring kids to school now , will catch up with you later.

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

Springtime here in Melbourne town, so is nice....Got a big week ahead?

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

ok...see ya Limer's..

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

Morning guys,
                  Oney Limers G and all to come..

Go on Alfie boy..Drop them bombs..

I was hoping to hear from Hipps this morning..So if your reading mate give us a shout...Sounded like you had the world on your shoulders last night..
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

hmmm,
                    Alphie having arsehole issues
                    Wob chucking the chicken
                    What is happening Oney??? LOL
                    Mack, I go squint every time I read you avatar - love it! How you doing?
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

Im good today thanks DB..Yourself?

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

A bit of an emotional rollercoaster ride in DB land today.... but I'll get there. Baby steps, right?
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

Always baby steps...Or you fall flat on your face..

Speaking of which i better get the housework done before Mrs macks gets in from work..Or ill be flat on my arse..

Keep them emotions in check DB...be back after the rubber gloves have come off...(They're yellow ones aswell)

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

oooh I just love the idea of a man in rubber gloves LOL!

Comment

A F ARMY......10/11/08

Hi all
                              Macks I am delighted to hear u r domestcated too !
                              So alfie pood? Great stuff
                              Slimes u r sounding brighter today!
                              Deebers u ok?
                              Alls well in my world today the dreamcather worked! Slept like a.baby!
                              Hips thank u for the lovely pm it was very sweet of u
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X