how do you know her names Martina??

Comment

Army Thread 12th November 2008

meant af feckin phone
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

limers;466340 wrote: I wilkl stick with the expresso thanks...you can have the green tea all to yourself!.
        Well I would prefer the espresso, also, but just to make ourselves look all athletic, and all...

No Marbs, I've had enough of that Guinness stuff. Not an option, any more... happy to say!

Comment

Don't want to bring the thread down, guys, but I just got a call from a renter. Her brother lives next door with GF and disabled child (he has another child from previous relationship). He's 2 mos behind in rent, we've helped him, let him work off rent, etc., and he seemed promising. He also abused AL obviiously. Sister just called to say he hanged himself in woods above home last night. Law enforcement is there now. Called Hubs, he told me to stay home, be calm, he would handle. What a loss.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I know what ill look like at the end...a big sweety betty!

Comment

limers;466342 wrote: how do you know her names Martina??
              That's Martina Navratilova!!! She of the fabulous arms! If she were my trainer... I would do whatever she asked me to...

Comment

rubywillow;466345 wrote: Don't want to bring the thread down, guys, but I just got a call from a renter. Her brother lives next door with GF and disabled child (he has another child from previous relationship). He's 2 mos behind in rent, we've helped him, let him work off rent, etc., and he seemed promising. He also abused AL obviiously. Sister just called to say he hanged himself in woods above home last night. Law enforcement is there now. Called Hubs, he told me to stay home, be calm, he would handle. What a loss.
                God thats the pits , im sorry Rubes.

Comment

A Work in Progress;466347 wrote: That's Martina Navratilova!!! She of the fabulous arms! If she were my trainer... I would do whatever she asked me to...
                  oh! right...I remember her...tennis right?

Comment

well wip , if you join our run your gonna have to do whatever Starting tells you....shes our trainer , tho i m still not running! lol!

Comment

Oh Rubes- that is so sad.

What a waste. I am sorry.

Comment

oh rubes I am so sorry
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ive to go ...see you all later.

Comment

limers;466349 wrote: oh! right...I remember her...tennis right?
                            Yup, tennis, she was the first tennis pro, really big-time pro, who had the guts to come out of the closet... back when it was even more dangerous to do that... than it is, now.

Comment

See you later Limes, hope you are going to walk everywhere now, and hang up those car keys

Comment

Ahh, Oney, that was a heart-breaking clip, I couldn't watch it to the end...

Rubes, that's quite a terrible event. I'm sorry...

Yup, Marbs, limers, we are now walking EVERYWHERE... OK?

Oney you will LOVE Martina... she's pretty funny, from what I hear, and could have us in TOP shape in plenty of time to beat those pesky Kenyans...

Comment

Working...
                                X