• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th November 2008

silly boyo!

Comment

one2many;466788 wrote: I am with you Limers, we are gonna walk...slowly and bitch.....
      The problem I have is I could easily walk 10k tomorrow, might have sore feet but probably not- so while it would be enormous fun and I would love it, I would not be setting myself a goal- just an amazing weekend to meet everyone which is fine, but please remember I am not even AF and need more motivation!

Please bug me to keep at this guys- it is just the motivation I need to be AF.

Comment

Hi again
        Well I did my march along the beach and might even try a little jog tomorrow if I can borrow an iron lung from someone. AND I only had one pat of butter with my cheese scone. So we are off to a good start. Marbella - you are scaring me with all that talk of winning - I will be down the back with Limers! How many we got now?
        Cym glad to see you are back on. You and Hippie could be our support team!
        BH

Comment

you need to win it then...could you imagine hoe great thatd be...our girl winning!

Comment

limers;466803 wrote: you need to win it then...could you imagine hoe great thatd be...our girl winning!
            Joking apart- imagine an old alchie like me just running the whole thing?

I would disrobe the winner in joy....

Comment

Cymru, I was trying to figure out how to include all the British Isles people w/o offending anyone. Is Great Britons an acceptable term? lol

As for the Canucks, I'm trying to remember the words to that Bob and Doug Mackenzie song from the early 80s -- Welcome to the Great White North or something like that!

Here in northern Ohio, we have our own linguistic phenomenon; it makes us sound a bit like New Yorkers. I am not making this up.

Sorry guys, I am a language geek!

Comment

you might have to book an extra night to wait and meet me , one and bh though...we could be a while!

Comment

wed be proud of you!

Comment

limers;466808 wrote: you might have to book an extra night to wait and meet me , one and bh though...we could be a while!
                    LOl- I am really looking forward to it. Me and starts will be there to great you at the finish line.

But errr...just one thing.. aren't me and Starts just about the eldest here?

Comment

right , im off to bed to think about who I can pay to be Limers for the day....heh! heh!

Comment

no , no wip is a little older, shell probably cane it as well!

Comment

LOL me too, have to be up early for my first 20 yard run.

Sleep well

Comment

I knew someone would find it. Hey Hoser!

Comment

hell be looking for his jollies soon!

Comment

CS04
                                You'd better not call the Irish, Scots or the Welsh Great Britons! You can call them Great maybe but not Britons! Thats like calling canadians americans or kiwis australians or vica versa. There is really no common name for the Irish and English unless you call us all Europeans. Poms, Paddies, Jocks and Taffies are probably the best terms and scousers of course for Hippie!
                                BH

Comment

Working...
                                X