Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th November 2008

Goodnight All,
    Not going to bed yet but if I don't get some work sent off tonight I am due for the chopper with the boss tomorrow, have let her down badly a few times lately, no guesses as to why, good motivation for me to stay sober nd of the course the MINI MARATHON!
    xx
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Bandit ....your enlisted now!

Comment

Goodnight all. have a good sleep and ill speak to u all in the morning.
        Nos Da
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

nite Cy

Comment

im off now too, nite all.

Comment

I go for coffee, feed my pooches, etc., and you all go nuts! Trying to fit my day in perspective. I will learn from it. Feel guilty for not helping tenant more, but, as Hub says, it's not my life. One day at a time.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

My new motto( besides Ted Turner's that I love "Lead, follow, or get out of the way"), is productive or deductive. I'm going to live a productive life, and hope others will follow. I LOVE people, want them to be happy and succed, and it's so hard as a landlord to watch them pile mistake on mistake. Hubs can distance himself, I, well, to say I have a problem is a small thing. Every lost life diminshes me, in a way, so I have to find a way to increase myself incrementally. Thanks to Gia, I'll start with chickens. Tomorrow. Hubs will have a cow!!!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

There are nights when my God puts people in a place they need to be, and tonight, he has put you here for me. Thank you. Tomorrow, I'll be up again, and talking about my chicken coop!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nos da, all. I'm going to put this day in my remembrance file. Sos glad to have you, friends.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X