Thought for the day........Wed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something to ponder....HA! Have a nice Day ! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

just logged on n liked ur message

Hi IAD.... Isnt that just too much...I wrote it in my little book of the moment...Im always writing things..Quotes,amazing statements,thoughts and so on.... And... kick me in the head"(ass would have sounded better)..I am drinking"...Have been on a holiday etc etc. And being a newby,I am still finding my walking legs.......And I also liked the Magazine cover.As that is slowly happening.."ISNT IT JUST" So I better get out and buy me a new cat,as soon they will be extinct...I seem to go on a merry go round with drinking..and just wait until it stops and then I get off get on my legs and start walking straight..but being on a holiday with my sister,came up so much emotional bagage etc,at first I thought it was going to be MOD.but it never happened,and I left early due to family bullshit...So give me a little time to lick my wounds and I will be ok....before I go I will just write for you something I copied tonite....
    I AM ONE. I CANNOT DO EVERYTHING BUT I CAN DO SOMETHING AND BECAUSE I CANNOT DO EVERYTHING,IWILL NOT REFUSE TO DO THE SOMETHING THAT I CAN DO...I SHOULD DO...BY THE GRACE OF GOD
    "I WILL DO"

Comment

just logged in .. liked ur message

Hi IAD.... Isnt that just too much...I wrote it in my little book of the moment...Im always writing things..Quotes,amazing statements,thoughts and so on.... And... kick me in the head"(ass would have sounded better)..I am drinking"...Have been on a holiday etc etc. And being a newby,I am still finding my walking legs.......And I also liked the Magazine cover.As that is slowly happening.."ISNT IT JUST" So I better get out and buy me a new cat,as soon they will be extinct...I seem to go on a merry go round with drinking..and just wait until it stops and then I get off get on my legs and start walking straight..but being on a holiday with my sister,came up so much emotional bagage etc,at first I thought it was going to be MOD.but it never happened,and I left early due to family bullshit...So give me a little time to lick my wounds and I will be ok....before I go I will just write for you something I copied tonite....
      I AM ONE. I CANNOT DO EVERYTHING BUT I CAN DO SOMETHING AND BECAUSE I CANNOT DO EVERYTHING,IWILL NOT REFUSE TO DO THE SOMETHING THAT I CAN DO...I SHOULD DO...BY THE GRACE OF GOD
      "I WILL DO" hope i dont post this twice oh golly gee

Comment

Good one IAD!
        Hope to see more of you Jones!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hi Deebee

.You are fast.. my name is Jone.

Comment

question

can you tell me anyone if I can delete my second post ?save you all reading over.

Comment

good one buddy ..........
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Welcome Jone.....good support here. If you want to delete a message just hit edit, then delete message. Take care IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                X