Are Men Extra sensitve as they grow old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been thinking about this I am at an certain age I have started to notice changes as I wake up and face my self in the morning. Bugger me my eye brows are statring to LIFT , my chins are numbering 4 !!!! I am starting after having a shower to dry parts of my body I never used to worry about like hair on my shoulders !!!!!!! Ekkkkk:upset: God is mean to men we believe hair is a gift of a strong male yet they invent machines to make it easy for us to get rid of hair eg razors AND in the end we want hair to grow were its dissapearing and need lawn mowers to stop it growing off our shoulders and out our nostrils :H
    Sorry male lament

Thanks Gia i just thought it was me

Comment

Try being a woman!!! For some reason once you hit 40 you start trying to grow a beard:eeks:!!!! I don't dare approach a mirror without tweezers:H.

And I won't even begin to go into what starts happening to the ole boobies. I'll just say that I understand about the having to dry places on your body that you never had to worry about! And you kind of have to lift things to get at 'em:upset:!!

Comment

When i eventually stop crying at Gia's remark cap i'll respond:upset:
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Dinggy Im crying with laughter here and macks waiting for ya response HAAAAAAA

Comment

As for you Gia well you are right as usuall BUT ever had to feel a mans shoulder hairs I BET NOT personally gross me out I have to look at the little suckers every morning:H

Comment

I gotta admit im worse than most women when it comes to looking after my features. Moisturisers, expholiating scrubs, eye wrinkle cream, you name it, i will give it a go!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Capt.
                I have to agree with Gia on this one.

Comment

CY you sound like you know your stuff any tips for a ageing male

Comment

Now pops whats your morning beauty programme

Comment

Cap...Imagine this...You see all these young fella's going round now...They get their legs armpits back sack and crack waxed or shaved...
                      Now imagine these young fellas when they hit their 50's...We are going to have a generation of Wookies walking round...So next time you are trimming the odd extra ear hair...Think well...At least i dont have to get the lawnmower out..
                      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Captnjack;467844 wrote: CY you sound like you know your stuff any tips for a ageing male
                        I have found that avoiding full length mirrors while naked is helpful for me - but I'm a woman, so maybe this won't help you.

Comment

I would suggest moisturising daily and using a exfoliating facial scrub before you shave for starters!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

My morning beauty programme.....
                            A shower, a shave and a shite, in no particular order.

Comment

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Macks time will tell Ding full length mirrors are out they kept shattering for some un known reason !!!! as in mirror mirror on the wall who has the hairest nose of all.

Comment

Working...
                              X