X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UH-OH, I know this feeling.....

Congrats on 5 months, Greenie!!!!

You've done so well.....keep it up.

Don't even think about allowing your ex to be "the reason" to blow 5 months.....he's not. Show him and everyone else you are strong and dedicated to living AF.....

Be relentless.....it will pass.....it's just The Beast trying to trick you when you're at a low spot. Don't let the rat bastard allow you to even consider taking a drink.....you're in charge of what happens.

Don

Comment

Greenie,

I am so proud of you for posting instead of drinking. That shows incredible commitment.

You are moving on with your life and hubby is one of those things you are leaving behind. I know you still care for him and I imagine you always will BUT the sooner you cut those ties with him, the better.

He has his own huge issues to deal with and you are not in a space to help him. You must put yourself first. Period.

I do know that you must get that resume out there and get out of that office. Daily contact with him and his new gf has got to be toxic.

Hang in there and keep working on getting on with your new, sober, happy life!! You are about to become what you want to be!!

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

thank you all. I will need you later today. Current plan - Had a high protien breakfast. Craft show with GF who knows intimate details of my relationship w/ AL and hubby. Lunch w/ her. Then... I'll think of something or check back in here. I'll try to find someone to go bowling with or something tonight. Gosh, right when you think you'r past this. Chief was right, the beast is still there waiting to pounce on me. Bastard. Britz, I'll call you later.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Good plan....I am going to the craft show too this weekend...have to get my garlic spices I load up for the year. Dets would be so jealous. That alcolhol bastard just LURKS wating and lurking on us.....I ~~~~~~~~VC $AZ
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Greens.......don't let that loser freak asswipe nipplehead get to you. He's a beast just like AL. Treat him as such. He's not gonna do any better with the "new" one. They will drag each other down. You KNOW I know what I'm talking about sweetie.

:h :h :h :h
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

hi green eyes, ive been there many times,with my wife,and children,even last nt,somtimes it can be devastating,wake the next day and you were doin g reat the nt b4,,but y do i feel so bad,and its like i got hit by a truck,or train,hahha,cause i drank after the talk with somone else,we or i did tht to myself b4,not no more,no more guilt trips,tht is wht its about,guilt trips,and also respecting,yourself gyco

Comment

Greenie: I second NOELLE . !!!!!!!!! Noelle, will you travel down to where Greenie lives and kick that man's arse to the moon (and then do the same with my ex:H:H )

Loser freak asswipe nipplehead .. I am going to giggle all day on that

What someone else here said .. it's HIS hole. That man is SO-O-O undeserving of you and any support from you. I am sorry you are going thru this though Green Bean :l:l
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Congrats Greenie on your 5 mos! You are awesome!

Congrats on your not caving in as well. :goodjob:

Mich
                  :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                  AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Stay strong Greeneyes, YOU are more powerful than all the crap being thrown at you right now :l
                    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

HOME FREE!!

I made it! Thanks everybody! I stayed busy all day and thought constantly about your support, all the advice I have read and given even when I was past the watchful eye of the GF, who bought me lunch in honor of my 5 months. Now if I drank after that, would I feel like a heel or what? But I still stayed busy, especially when I locked my purse, keys, and cell phone in the car. :H That took over an hour to resolve. Then I had to do something at the office for the (grrrrrrr) hubby. Then I had to have my celebratory peppermint ice cream and when I stopped by the grocery store they had roses on sale so I bought myself a dozen long stem yellow roses. Now I am happily here in my bathrobe with my cup of tea. That's a damn good safe feeling. Walked in the house with a dozen roses and slammed the door behind me right in AL's face. HA! Thanks again for holding me up. :l :h
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Way to go, Greenie!!!

wip

Comment

greeneyes;468764 wrote: Walked in the house with a dozen roses and slammed the door behind me right in AL's face. HA!
                          love that - and I'm sure you dont mind if I borrrow it!!!

buying roses tomorrow!

m
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                          X