Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Is A Plan? How Do I Get One?

Thank you. How much do I owe you? lol
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Great post Wip, I too agree this should be a sticky!!
      Thank you
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

very well put WIP,you have a way with words,and yes thts a compliment to you not an insult,isnt it odd,tht a drink of somthing could fool us so much,lot of speciall people here,gyco

Comment

Thank you for that post. I am sitting here reading and came across yours. That is very true. I do incorporate most things, I heard someone say 'make yourself do as many things as possible so you have no place for alcohol in your life.' It is also true what you say about relationships. Most of my issues are due to me being too 'soft' when dealing with people who are just not nice. You know one day we die and it would be a shame if when on our deathbeds we regretted what we did not do. I have to harden up a bit and stop making allowances for bad behaviour because others do affect your recovery and recovery sometimes has to be totally selfish. I was planning my escape yesterday, in drink of course, but now I think just to take it easy and not rush. Be still and quiet within myself. Do not rise to those who provoke. Cherish nature and the beauty it holds. You have sent some kind words of encouragement to me in the past few weeks. I appreciate that and wish you all the very best.:thanks:

Comment

Good for you, MD. Yes. Just take it easy, take care of yourself, do not rush into anything... It's best to make choices out of a sense of calm purpose, if we can, rather than from anxiety, anger, defensiveness, or hopelessness.

wip

Comment

Working...
            X