Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th November 2008

Morning folks,
    And what a beautiful morning it is here in UK.
    I have woken up beautifully relaxed and ready to embrace a day of .......studying. Yep I am behind with my essay so gotta get cracking today.

Caught up with last nights thread, glad to hear KP chased Vic round the lounge with a rubber snake ?!?! Whatever floats your boat is what I say...:H
    Even more pleased that slimeball got her fannies clipped....I have been so worried about them slimes .....

And as for Marby...well... get your arse back in line and report for duty. NOW!!!!!

Have a super, fantastic and sober day all

Love starts xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Hey, I think Mr G is on day 21 today!!!! Great achievement Greg. They say it takes 3 weeks to make a habit stick and it looks like you've just made it!!! proud of you!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thank's Starter's. Feel's good too. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Here I am Starts.

Puffy eyes and all that, but ready for duty.

Comment

Good morning all. Hope everyone is well.
          Rainy here in wales, so hoping the sun will move over here later. Have a word starts.
          Congrats Mr G. Great news and i bet your feeling good. Pull off some licks on that guitar for me will ya!
          Got the baby coming over in a bit, so going to give the house a clean.
          have a super positive sober day all.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good morning all,
            Starting..G Nice work on the 3 weeks..Mar get your arse in gear today...I dont know what the bloody hell you think your playing at...(i dont know what that means either...My dad used to say it to me though)..Oney and CY...Good morning dudes..Gia enjoy the wedding...Let us know who got the most drunk and made an idiot of themselves..(Great wedding passtime)

No great plans here today...Thinking about going bed early and getting up to go to a carboot sale tomorrow...Mega cheap fishing gear..

Have a good day all and all to come:l
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Morning all, hope everyone is feeling good this morning. I'm feeling full of energy today. Just cleaned the house and been chased yet again by the rubber snake!! LOL Got my baby niece coming over today so that should keep me and Cy busy. Thinking a nice walk around the park (not to the chip shop!!!). Going to drink my 8 pints of water today and try and eat some fruit.

I don't really know everyone that well yet but i would like to say a big WELL DONE to Mr G and also congrats to Gia on the job.

O2m i really don't know how i gave up the fags. Used patches for the first week but they gave me headrushes and bad dreams. From then on i just kept thinking about how much money i was saving. Its been really difficult and the urges can get so unbearable at times, especially when feeling stressed or low. But with the way work is at the moment i really couldn't afford to smoke. Plus its been nearly 2 months now (i think) so couldn't go back to smoking now.

Have a good day everyone

Wish x

Comment

Morning all,

Hope everyone is feeling good so far.

Congrats to Mr. G on 3 weeks and to Gia on her job - yes, watching people getting pissed at weddings is great fun when it's not yourself looking at the video the next day or your own wedding for that matter, oops!

Anyway, gotta go, won't be back on until tomorrow night. I have to stay in my mother's tonight as there is a remembrence mass for my SIL in the morning and I live too far away to get there in time. Stress out family will there, especially my older sister (vinegar tits as we used to call her) so not looking forward to it but MUST STAY STRONG and not do what I usually do - there will be lots of wine and beer in the house too, always is at these family dos.

Talk to you all tomorrow
                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

vinegar tits??
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi all, im off to bring the ole dear out to the hairdressers , then vids for kids, then shopping and then im thinking i might take them to eddie rockets or something. Will be back on later.

Comment

Good Day Army
                      Just home from work and must nap soon. I am going to the White Mountains with Mike later.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Mornin' peeps. Got a full day planned. Good to see you all up and chipper! (no Oney, don't eat that!) Can't wait to meet Krigs tomorrow. We had a nice talke. Evie PM'd said she's prob making the long drive to see her brother today. Very down. I capped off my night last night by a stop at my 12-yr-olds BD party. They were having a Hair Party. GD's lovely chestnut curls were standing straight up and green, ala Dr. Seuss. Lots of dancing, cake, fun!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi, Sea! Will you be hiking?
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi, Everyone.

Wish, good on you for quitting the cigarettes. It is so difficult.

Going to dye my hair today. Daughter cut it yesterday but we didn't have time to color it, so we bought a OTC box. I hope I don't screw it up. I am so spoiled by my girl. She takes good care of me hair-wise. However, I travel next week and I refuse to go onsite all grey.

Head and eye are killing me this morning. I burst into tears while watching tv with hubby. This is so awful. However, starting to subside. I broke down and took some meds for it. I hate doing that, though. They do make me want to drink. I know that sounds weird but it is true.

Take care all. Marby, get that business of the ground, girl!! Work, work, work!! No time for drink, eh? And, I started my Antabuse again a couple days ago. I just absolutely do not want to slip because of travel. So, I figured I would make sure I can't.

Love,
                            Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

They are forecasting alot of rain, but mild temps. I love to hike, so I hope so.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                              X