Army Thread 15th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yer you can't do it on an empty stomach!

Comment

Hippie's trotters?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Should I call you Wish or Star hon? cause I'll be damned if I'm typing in wish upon a star every time I respond and I'll be fucked if I'm looking all the way back through this thread to find out what others are calling you!! You seem to have a great sense of humor girl though!! Good on ya! That's what's needed and why this thread keeps ME sane at times even though it's unsane at times. Quite a paradox at times!!

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

startingover;469359 wrote: Hippie's trotters?
          Damn it was getting close to that starting but it never quite curled round soo much on the left side of the toe (my left side.) It had decided to bury itself further into my skin rather than do a spiral effect. Anyway I'll take photographs if you want and post em so you can check em out!! I hate feet anyway more than anything. worst part of the body EVER!!
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Sorry Oney....couldnt resist....
            Dont forget I still have a little gift for you right here....just need your address ok?

Comment

Cmon then hipps lets see yer hooves...

Comment

Hipps people are calling me wish or you can call me star.... up to you

O2m ..... I love those little crispy bits or a least used to until now!

Comment

One you and your chippers!! Get a frickin Curry like the rest of us English folk! Although admittedly normally most of THEM folk would not be eating one for another few hours or untill the pubs have closed. YEAH you can get more beer you see if you go to a licensed restaurant!!. I used to go to snooker clubs in Liverpool and pay to play snooker yet never hit a ball because I could buy beer at 4-5am in the morning!! Ok I'm going back a few years before the clubs stayed open all night!!lol

Comment

I don't like feet much either.... Had a real thing about my toenails when i was about 10 and used to cut tham all the time so they wouldn't grow inwards..... Used to give me nightmares

Comment

Right lovelies, I am off now.
                      I am going with a smile on me gob too.
                      thank you!
                      Nighters, sweet dreams xxx

Comment

Night starts x

Comment

Wish Upon a Star;469371 wrote: Hipps people are calling me wish or you can call me star.... up to you

O2m ..... I love those little crispy bits or a least used to until now!
                          I'm glad you said that so I'll call you Wish from now on!! My longest standing friend on this forum is known as STAR and I can't have 2 of them now can I?? Anyway hon glad you joined the crew of motley waifs and strays here. Never found a better bunch of people in my life. By the way watch out for that 'one' she pretends to be good but deep down she's an evil lickle leprechaun waiting to steal your money. She'll get inside ya head and make you make cash withdrawls while your sleep walking. She's done it to me before now when I've let me guard down.

Comment

Welcome back Hipps, hoping those toes are doing a lot better... does it still hurt a lot? Are you back up walking around?

Can't figure out why people would not like feet, though. They seem like neutral body parts, to me... kind of like elbows.... but better than elbows because foot rubs feel so good. Nobody ever does elbow rubs. Hmm. There is some brain science possibly involved: The sensory areas in the brain that deal with the feet are right next to the area that deals with genitals.... Possibly that's why perversions about feet and shoes are so common...

OK home from my errands, I got my hair cut, and walked from one place to the next, as quickly as possible, Cy! Got home to find that one of my doggies got into the cat food.... she specializes in opening doors and getting into tightly closed containers. Now... diarrhea. I hope she gets it out of her system before bed time so we aren't both up all night...

Comment

hippie37;469381 wrote: I'm glad you said that so I'll call you Wish from now on!! My longest standing friend on this forum is known as STAR and I can't have 2 of them now can I?? Anyway hon glad you joined the crew of motley waifs and strays here. Never found a better bunch of people in my life. By the way watch out for that 'one' she pretends to be good but deep down she's an evil lickle leprechaun waiting to steal your money. She'll get inside ya head and make you make cash withdrawls while your sleep walking. She's done it to me before now when I've let me guard down.
                              LMAO i'm pissing my pants here!!!

I love this site already and i've only been here two days. Think i'm going to settle in just fine.

Comment

one2many;469383 wrote:
                                I cannot see how feet are like elbows, i would have no prob licking an elbow...
                                OK I admit that is a very good point. BUT some people WANT to lick feet.... or HAVE their feet licked. And nobody wants their elbows licked.

I don't know what that proves but I felt I had to point it out!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X