Nos da o2m
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th November 2008

Night O2m x

Comment

Hey there, hello

Haven't been able to read through all the replies. I'm pretty new here but want to get involved. I've been drinking far too much for far too long but recent drinking binges sparked due to a bad relationship. That's another story.

Comment

Hi Juley!

Glad you got involved hon! Don't feel shy, I was there too once don't forget. Glad you posted. I'll let you into a little secret here...I too drank through a bad relationship that turned sour. I'm a binge drinker too and not your average "oh I've had too much tonight kind of guy!" When I went for it....I bloody went for it!!" Neat Vodka was my favourite!!. Get involved and this is a daily thread that comes up every day by the first person that is up who starts it!!!lol feel free to pm me anytime if you want but the best thing to do is get reading some posts and try and conect with people. You've made a connection already..... Good for you for posting in this thread and hope to see you tomorrow. Just look out for the AF army thread and say hello and people will be swarmiing to welcome you. I guess a lot of us Brits though have gone to bed by now though. Which is where I should be off to too.

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
            X