HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

Have you ever had a day when all you do turns out wrong???

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

Wow, what a horrible day! I don't know the story about this satanic ex, but it I do hope you can get him and his kids out of your life... nobody can go on with that kind of stuff, without being wrecked by it... And of course I am especially sad for your old doggie.

Huge congratulations to you for not drinking through all of that!

wip

Comment

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

I succumbed

Thank you for replying to me. This is a wonderful website. But I caved!!! My nosey neighbour gave me a bottle of wine, but I asked for it!!! Just one bottle that is all!!! I want to walk away and say, 'sorry mate, but that aint me'. I am kind, loving, generous in actual fact I think I am an alien to this world. You know when I began to get sober I looked at the things that made me drink and I understood for the first time who and what I was. I am just tired and sick of shit. I want a peaceful life. Don't have any illusions, don't want to be married, just want to go on my path. I love my kids and more than anything ever, but I cannot deal with teenage boys who want to punch me. I do stand my ground, but try having flu and I do mean flu and getting off your comfortable couch to deal with shit. So I shall drink my wine, not consider this a failure, for I have not. My dog has had his antibiotics and gives me such joy. I shall go to bed and say 'fuck off world' tomorrow is a new day. Your human kindness be it in a cyber world is very much appreciated, may the sun shine on you and may the recession not hit you. What comes after recession???

Comment

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

doggie fine

Oh and by the way my lovely dog is better than he has ever been. He eats fresh meat, cooked of course. He does not smell. It has been apparant for some time that all teeth needed to be removed. It was a case of the day came!!! He is more pissed off with the arguing and has to go under the stairs and that really pissed me off. Cos him and me are mates, hence why I will be taking him for walks with a stick with teeth on!!! Let any other dog start when he has a disadvantage. May (if it exists) god bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:h

Comment

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

maddiva,

It's murder at times, but the rewards are amazing.
          I'm not even close to where I want to be, but I will get there.

Comment

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

This to shall pass. No human should be another punching bag. Nothing makes me more furious. I am sorry.
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

Mad, I haven't met you, but it sound like you've gotten used to lots of toxins in your life. When this bottle is gone, and out of your system, sit down and write out what you want in life. Then write a column of what your current path has given you (and your dog, because he IS emotionally affected), both positive and negative. If it stares at you in black and white, it may have more effect. Teen-age boys that hit a woman can't be considered God' gift by any stretch. They have a problem. But you have to deal with yours, and make that clear to everyone around you. Only you can allow yourselve to be taken advantaged of or abused. It's time to take stock, take a stand, take a path, and decide where you want your life to be in one month, one year, and onward.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

thanks y'all

All good sound advice and very much gratefully received. I think you are all right. I began drinking because something was not right in me. I have made some real progress. OK I did drink yesterday, the first time in ages. I have no intention of doing it today!!! I did not let my son come back home. I know what it is. I did love having kids, trouble is I had a man who was not worthy of me as a father and quite frankly he is someone who should not be in my life. I left him to go in a women's refuge and he was legally given access and his influence is very strong. When I began to drink it just played into his hands. I had this plan yesterday to move up to Yorkshire, which is where I come from originally. I live in London and really it is not me. I am a country girl. I have few friends here and just am mum. I think as my kids are not babies anymore that I have to walk away from them and allow them to find out for themselves. I will not be abused and I cannot take it anymore. I have tried to help my kids and even got them counselling but they refuse to go. That list you talked about is important. I am talented (yes I have to say that to myself) and can achieve a lot. Sometimes toxic people enter your life and they can ruin it. I am flushing the toxins out and that is what being sober has done for me. I had a blip yesterday, but no big deal. I learnt and could see clearly. Have a nice day everyone:l

Comment

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

Every action causes a reaction, every building has a shadow. If we do not pass through the night we are not going to see the dawn.

It's all about equilibrium and harmony. You have to see the good part even when it seems all the things go wrong!

Charlie
                  The whole thing about giving up smoking is closely related to proper education and attitude. If you can control yourself, you can master anything. If you managed to get rid of this addiction you can help someone stop smoking! Tell people the truth, show the the way if you are familiar with it! :goodjob: Charlie R

Comment

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY?

maddiva;468961 wrote: Have you ever had a day when all you do turns out wrong???
                    This post must've changed. Just about every day is like that for me. Every single facking day.
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                    X