Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My poem was not meant to be depressing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear All, It was just me in a mad world!!!

oh my gosh, I just logged in after being rather absent recently. I have no idea of the background, but I do feel for you and wish you the best. You sound like an unbelievably strong person who knows what they are doing. Good luck to you in your quest to be free.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

maddiva, I can see that you have a lot going on right now. Sounds as if this is very much a crisis point in your life. I do VERY much hope you are talking with friends that you trust, about decisions you are making right around now. In times like this, we often make decisions that we later regret. I hope you will be careful and take care of yourself.

wip

Comment

Ok, now I just read your poem. It was great. But I can see why others thought you might be depressed-- so it's good to know you didn't mean it that way. Love and light to you, too.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

wow, again you folks over there dont need a war,for crying out loud, wht the f..k is goin on over there,wht a hapy lot,run for goodness, sake run,get out and leave,i tht it was nuts here, you euroes,are at a loss,,and yes i got irish and scots in me,run,gyco

Comment

I was thinking run too.
            MM

Comment

Where ever you are, where ever you go -- take good care of yourself.
              I hope this trip will bring some peace to your life.
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Maddiva,That's what Edgar Allen Poe said about the "Raven" Ha! (Our Patron Saint of Baltimore) Don't worry write what you feel....freedom of expression is what it's all about. LOL IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

I thought the poem was full of hope and determination. This is a tough road we have to walk down. There are dark moments but the only thing that keeps us putting one foot in front of the other is hope and determination. I thought it was a wonderful poem. I understood every word of it. Keep walking.
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

maddiva,

I like your poem and your posts. I hope to read more!

Be
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Everything is going to be fine. Faith and love towards each other is all we need! Help yourself by helping someone else! :l

Charlie
                      The whole thing about giving up smoking is closely related to proper education and attitude. If you can control yourself, you can master anything. If you managed to get rid of this addiction you can help someone stop smoking! Tell people the truth, show the the way if you are familiar with it! :goodjob: Charlie R

Comment

CharlieRotario;470136 wrote: Everything is going to be fine. Faith and love towards each other is all we need! Help yourself by helping someone else! :l

Charlie
                        Hey Charlie, are you here for help with an alcohol problem? If so, welcome! Tell us more about yourself!

wip

Comment

Actually yes, but I'm a little bit shy to talk about it.

:new:
                          The whole thing about giving up smoking is closely related to proper education and attitude. If you can control yourself, you can master anything. If you managed to get rid of this addiction you can help someone stop smoking! Tell people the truth, show the the way if you are familiar with it! :goodjob: Charlie R

Comment

Well, Charlie, no time like the present. So far, your posts seem a bit more like advertisements for your quit smoking program! Why not start your own thread, and tell us more about yourself?

best wishes,

wip

Comment

Working...
                            X