You should not feel safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should not feel safe

Well this was certainly fun ~ what a hoot! At least this thread gave me a bunch of laughs!
    And I thought I was being tricky, naming myself River when I live in the land of 10,000 lakes. I guess I'm not as clever as I thought...
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

You should not feel safe

I could be the only person living in Wales with an alcohol problem....arrrhhhh...better change my name to britain or something!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

You should not feel safe

Gia, I am convinced you truly are Angelina Jolie. In fact, I'm going to make that call to the tabloids right now.:H
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

You should not feel safe

Crap! Now I'll have to get colored contact lenses!!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

You should not feel safe

marbella;470321 wrote: Ouch.

Melman1971 has been banned.
            I wonder how that happened, so fast??? And I wonder why the thread wasn't deleted, too? Strange, sometimes, how things happen around here....

Comment

You should not feel safe

Seems like there are some problems here. Everything is going to be okay mate
              The whole thing about giving up smoking is closely related to proper education and attitude. If you can control yourself, you can master anything. If you managed to get rid of this addiction you can help someone stop smoking! Tell people the truth, show the the way if you are familiar with it! :goodjob: Charlie R

Comment

You should not feel safe

Charlie, this is really getting to be annoying. Are you here to get help, or to promote your non-smoking site? Nobody here wants to be "reassured" by a new person who says nothing about himself...

Comment

You should not feel safe

I think Gia is REALLY Jennifer Anniston trying to make Angelia look bad yet again, please let the poor woman have Brad....move on girl, move on!!!!! She got your man, there are others. I just read last night you are pregnat with twins fron John's donated sperm. Has it not been like YEARS now...Brad must have been GOOD...I MEAN GOOD is all I have to say!
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

You should not feel safe

This place has gone MAD I tell you. Totally MAD. I love it. I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. It's like crazy land. We all need to laugh. I never got this at AA meetings!!!

Greenie, I forgot to tell you that you look beautiful in your big girl pants.
                    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

You should not feel safe

Maybe RJ should ban Charlie, too, while she's at it.
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

You should not feel safe

Well, damn, my secret's out:

I am, in fact, a dingbat!! How much trouble can I get in for that???

Comment

You should not feel safe

What's wrong YAH? You don't like it when people use this site for advertising their own personal business? Not that they care anything about helping people with alcohol problems. You got a problem with that?

Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

You should not feel safe

I guess it was time for a nutcase to come along. Isn't it about every few months?

Comment

You should not feel safe

This particular nutcase is the same one coming back like a nasty rash. or maybe herpes. lol
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

You should not feel safe

Melman:
                                your a fucking IDIOT. thats all i have to say after reading the first 3 posts...

IDIOT!!!!!

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Comment

Working...
                                X