Army Thread 17th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all....what did you think of im a celeb!

Comment

Shit, (pardon my french) I completely forgot. But Krigs left her presents at the cabin so I thought I might see if she wants to meet somewhere later in the week. I was so embarrassed and flustered, tired from the drive, Hubs kept calling me, it was a hostess disaster!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hipster, my door is always open (literally!) I'm not sure where Cindi is in Alabama, but I'm only about 25 miles from their state line. You can sleep in the 'Fish' room. Oney, I showed Krigs your room!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

one2many;471026 wrote: I am sure you both had a great time...is she as cute as her pic Rubes??

Limey that trial turned my stomach but I shall soldier on and get a takeaway...
          I told you, we agree we're BOTH extremely beautiful! Really, yes, even cuter, and SO easy to talk to. We agreed she has to come back and stay overnight next time.
          sigpic

Comment

good for you Oney...keep up the strength!

Gors driving me mad...thinks if Zak doesnt spend his lunch money one day he should keep it for the next...I told him to wake up that there isnt a teenager in the country who will say..its ok mum , still got yesterdays money!! What bleedin planet is he on! Hes a teenager , he saves up most of his lunch money to spend at the weekend...if he wants to starve during the week what can i do about it! Gor needs to cop the fact that Zks a bleedin teenager!

Comment

one2many;471027 wrote: I hope nobody slept in my room......lol...well did either of you smoke????
              Er, uh, how 'bout this weather?
              sigpic

Comment

I see....has he got over his hangover?

Comment

OK, you've booked you're room, Oney, but I have room for lots! MWO get together at my place!
                  sigpic

Comment

Gotta sign off now. Prob won't be back till tomorrow. Love you all!
                    sigpic

Comment

im off as well.....a good book is calling me!

Comment

well im sorry about that Oney....maybe a few days looking after the kids solo will teach him something?

Comment

k, see you tomorrow.

Comment

Oney, my son's handsome and soon to be single (has lot's of blonde hair!) LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

It would be nice to have a DIL I actually LIKED! I'm really leaving now. 'Nite.
                              sigpic

Comment

ah , shes a right ole boot in real life Rubes...you were warned!

Comment

Working...
                                X