Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.K friends,please help.Need/off subject info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to keep myself busy with creative projects so I don't dwell on things that I can't change.My Mom and Grandma used to make Whimsical jewelry animals, people etc. from buttons and beads.I have started to go thru things that were left to me by them and trying to follow in their footsteps.I need more Bakelite beads for heads, arms etc.On Ebay a large amount of Bakelite is being sold from the U.K but when I ask them to do the test to make sure that they are real Bakelite, they say that they have never heard of this? Please tell me if they do not sell 409 or scrubbing bubble cleaner, in the U.K? Semichrome polish would also work.
    Thanks for helping me stay busy(you all are my life line) and if any of you have Bakelite buttons or beads....I am looking to buy them...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Dont know if u can get hold of these, but worth a try
    miss bargain
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wow...what a cool site, thanks so much Chef.I Emailed them about if they know how to test for bakelite.i hope they do cause British army buttons would be a wonderful thing to use and the exchange rate is getting so much better.I need them to be bakelite so I can drill, saw and work them on my jewelers wheel.Other plastics just clog everything up.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
      X