Emotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emotions

I wasnt even going to get involved with this, as it is about Hipps, and i am not one to judge people i dont know. But i do know Limey and O2M and they have never started an argment here EVER. They join in the fun and help when they can.
    As WIP said, im sure you are a lovely person, but in the responses you have made in this thread you have come across as rude, agressive the things you have said have been completley out of order.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Emotions

i second what Gia has said. Take care bro.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Emotions

Well it was never meant that way!!! I just sent a message to Mr Hippie as I felt he or she was having a really hard time and then responded to the last message. I am neither culturally racist or personally racist. I do not hate the irsih and have re-read my messages to see where this could possibly come from. I explained what I encountered whilst in the emerald isles and I have never seen or witnessed that before. And I have not. So I am allowed to say what I feel. As for calling a Mr Leprachaun, that was just genuinely cos I thought she was a he. A simple mistake!! Then I get bombarded by abuse, even stating that my writings are that of a 'ramblings of a mad bitch'. Yep, absolutely. I am absolutely mad and proud of it actually. Would not want it any other way!!!!

Comment

Emotions

Maddiva
          I am sure there is a sensitive person there underneath all the defenses. I would encourage you to get help, beyond what is available here. Take care of yourself!
          Lila

Comment

Emotions

You know I am looking and I am not sure what it is I am supposed to have said that is so offensive. Maybe it is me. But you know what? I doubt it. It sems a bit like cyber bullying. Cos I made a mistake by calling someone a he instead of a she. Hardly the crime of the century and as for needing help, I think most people on this website do. Anyway I won't join it again as what I have encountered is not very nice.:thanks:

Comment

Emotions

Thanks cos it has upset me. I never meant any harm and did take Gias comments as she thought I was a bitch. I have looked at what you wrote and seen the errors of my ways, but they were not meant as such. Just writings. I did find offence in the comment 'ms leprachaun' to you, that was not very nice, but seemingly that is not taken on board. I do reiterate what I found in Ireland as in Rome terrible poverty on most abudant riches streets and that upset me. I suppose I got a bit of a bee in my bonnet and thought ;fuck you lot' but I am not going to let people who personally attack me hamper my recovery. I never thought I was perfect, but nor am I some bad person. I know I am controversial and you either like me or hate me. No inbetween. Generally, it does not effect me. Today, maybe, because I feel so sensitive I feel hurt. And as for serious psychological help, I have gotten the help I need, cos I know I need it. But understanding how I come across to people is maybe the greatest help of all. For inside, I am a kind, sensitive soul who speaks her mind and then gets berated for it. I am just very, very fucking angry and that maybe the key and I will react in such a manner. So again thanks to all, but not to those who attack for no valid reason

Comment

Emotions

ok and positive vibes are sent to Hippie or is that Mr Hippie or mrs lol. :H But Evie Lou and is that Mr or Mrs or Ms? Thanks.:l I will draw that line and after all I am human with many, many faults.

Comment

Emotions

Hipster, I hope that you find the answers that you are looking for, as they truly need to come from within. I have been lucky that I have not suffered some of the same pains in life that you have, but we all in some ways bear a lot of scars on our souls.

Finding peace with yourself and the world around you can be hard sometimes, but we have to keep searching nonetheless. Bad stuff is always going to happen to us, our friends and even the planet. We can choose to be upset by all of it, or attempt to do what we can to make us and the world a better place, just a little bit at a time. Acceptance can be hard, but until we learn to accept life on life's terms we stand very little chance of being happy.

I wish you much success on your journey, and look forward to seeing you down the road.
                  Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Emotions

HIPPIE all the very best on your journey - you have given me much hope with potential and love your posts....! i will PM you and hope you get it. After reading this thread you started and the results that followed i will be amazed if you ever come back to this site.

GOSH GUYS whats is happening here. i have read the same conversation about 20 times being repeated in various ways. sounds like the ramblings during a drunk night out.

the one thing that really got to me was a title to a post that was "OH SHUTUP YOU FUCKUP"

i AM ALL FOR discussions, debates, even arguments on EVERY possible topic but we need to - LISTEN, RECEIVE and TALK.

shame on some of you - this post was about Hippie
                    love to you all
                    pixie
                    x
                    I found myself on the roof of the world just waiting for to get my wings - The Waterboys

Comment

Emotions

Was thinking of re-posting this as a new thread on behalf of Hippie.
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Emotions

would love you to vlad - i tried but i do loose connection with the site a lot
                        thanks
                        love pixie
                        x
                        I found myself on the roof of the world just waiting for to get my wings - The Waterboys

Comment

Working...
                        X