• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th November 2008

she is greeeeeaaat!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi all, a very happy farting here.
      Boss has agreed to let me reduce my time spent at work until I can go properly.
      He is a good bloke underneath his brash exterior and lack of social skills. lol
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

IT WORKS ONEY! IT REALLY DOES!
        SOZ CAPS ON :-)))))))

Comment

Hello Armsters
          I slept waaaay too late. Oh well, I am not working until third shift tonight 11pm. It is very cold here this morning. I want to stay under my blankets and go back to sleep, but I can't. Stuff to do, as usual. Mikey is waiting for me to call him. I was supposed to call him when I got up this morning, but didn't get up until Noon.lol. 9 Days until my Patrick is Home!!
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hey starts, great to have some happiness here after all the anger and rage!
            Have a look at the App store on your i phone. You can get some great free apps and some really cheap. I would highly recomend bejeweled.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oh and it starts all over again... I'm ignoring it - Vlad is not reading those silly threads.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I will have a look KP Thanks!!!

I love my phone.......)

Comment

Yes, Patrick is Muscleman. I will have him say Hello to all of you.

Comment

why dont you swap wob for him?

Comment

Would be a bit strange to have you as a daughter-in-law Oney.lol. But, what the Hell. Would love to have you as family. You are already family.

Comment

Mike is a good guy Oney, but I have to tell you that with him here all weekend, I was feeling suffocated. I really wanted my alone time. I guess, I have finally adjusted to being alone, and rather like my alone time. I will not see him again until Friday because of our work schedules. I feel like I am so fecked up, like I don't want to be alone, but then, again, I do. I guess there is a healthy balance. I just need to find it. I am working this weekend, so he won't be staying this weekend. I guess it is ok to be suffocated every other weekend.lol. Oney, Patrick loves petite thin women with big jabbers, so you fit the bill.lol.

Comment

I love my 'me' time, and i think wish accepts that now, though it does her head in from time to time!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Looks like a good biog of Kurt Cobain on more4 at 10p.m tnt.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Spending an entire weekend with someone new, at the very beginning stages of a relationship, would be utterly impossible for me! Of course, you felt a bit suffocated, Sea!

Comment

I watched one of the "Intervention" episodes last night, the one about the girl who was inhaling the aerosal cans used to clean out the insides of computers. DISGUSTING!!! I am sorry to say I watched the entire thing. I have been around a LOT of disgusting drunk people, but this was even worse than that. Horrible stuff. Anyone seen that one?

Comment

Working...
                                X