Army Thread 18th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor little city girl. Hubs is 57, works all the time and still likes to chop our firewood. SIL thinks it's a sport!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Gia, just to be clear I am neither cheap nor easy! Manual labor is expensive (and rough on my IT hands).

Have to say it was much easier than moving around the 5 yards of topsoil that I did this summer - little cooler too!

Yes Ruby, I do believe I have been drawn into this wonderful thread... What a great idea!
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Be careful, leave your feelings at the door!! Right all you #(%$&@&&%)#'s?
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good lord women - you should open your own restaurant!
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Yes, Gia. Some kind of glitch. Working on it. I WUV my pencil!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be there! What cooking style?
              sigpic

Comment

Yes but I wear shades at night I'm so cool.
                sigpic

Comment

Great to see another male here AA. Welcome to the board.
                  What film ya gonna watch?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

They're loving it!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Back to my big changes, I have a renter who still owes me for her deposit. She cleans houses, so I've called her, and we're going to work out an exchange, and I will get my big hairy house cleaned, she'll get her debt paid, and I can focus on my other work. That is HUUUGGGGEEEE in my world, because this property demands 24/7 care it's so big and sprawling. Be careful what you wish for! My upstairs is as big as many of my rental houses!
                      sigpic

Comment

Cy, we're watching the timeless Disney film Wall-E! I know, we live on the edge....

Comment

Well, back from my "training" in the cold and dark.
                          think i would rather have been at the library robbing smokes of peeps at the boozer oney. lol

Hiya AA, you joining us? KP will be pleased to have an allie on board !

Rubes, I have been reading today that you are making LOADS of positive changes in your life. Amazing to read. Bet you feel good?
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I've had such a fun evening looking after the baby, except for the dirty nappy (coming out of the sides and up her back type nappy!!!) Feeling really sleepy now. Love feeling sleepy and knowing i haven't got to do anything. The thought of bed makes me feel all tingley! LOL

Jungle in half an hour. YAY! Are we going to start a thread for all us jungle lovers?

Hope everyone is having a good evening?

Wish x

Comment

Hi there wishy, know what you mean about the bed thoughts...I love my bed, best place in the whole world. Rather u than me with the nappy though......yuk
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I cant wait starts, the thought of putting my head on the pillow! Heaven!

Comment

Working...
                                X