Army Thread 18th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Oney, how's Wob today? Doing any better?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Can someone say something mean and/or encouraging to me to get me on the treadmill that I've had set up since this morning? I have no excuses now. Can you drag me out of this chair and push me down the stairs, please?
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I shared with Cy's little girl once in a kingsize bed in NZ and didn't sleep a wink. She wriggled all night and took the blanket, Bless her.

Comment

BecomingMeAtLast;471850 wrote: Can someone say something mean and/or encouraging to me to get me on the treadmill that I've had set up since this morning? I have no excuses now. Can you drag me out of this chair and push me down the stairs, please?
          OK, your ugly and your momma dresses you funny. Did that help? LOL
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

one2many;471856 wrote: Ava weed on my legs once too........
            So sad, blame it on the kid! LMAO
            sigpic

Comment

Becoming, you're worthless and weak!! Now drop and give us twenty!

TMI OTM....
              Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Would love to see that film AA. Have heard its excellent. I cant wait to watch Quarentine in the cinema on Friday.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Did you know you all have a Southern accent on my computer?
                  sigpic

Comment

ruby, no

oney, AA I'm outta here! :bow

Thanks!
                    Be
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I never like to miss this thread,but at times i do, YOU FOLKS ARE AN inspiration TO ALL,most of all to yourselves,keep up the great work your gyco

Comment

Hi, Gy! How've you been?
                        sigpic

Comment

For you becoming!
                          http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/ibn0073l.jpg
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Whats happernin gyc?
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Later, taters. Have to do actual work. And it's COLD here. I'm allergic to cold!
                              sigpic

Comment

Laters Rubes x
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X