Army Thread 18th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning DeeBee- nicotine is a toughie- thats is for sure, but somehow it seems to 'go' alot quicker than Al- at least in my experience.

I just wish I had never started either!!

Comment

Rubes do you think chantix also helps with Al?

Comment

I'm also giving up my Diet Coke habit. Arrrrgggghhh!!! Might as well shoot myself. But I'm saving money, putting it in a bank each day. My slush fund for next year.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

marbella;471426 wrote: Rubes do you think chantix also helps with Al?
          I do. I don't have cravings for anything, really. Not even food.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;471428 wrote: I do. I don't have cravings for anything, really. Not even food.
            BUT I have REALLY freaky dreams!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi DeeBee! Tomorrow starts NF. We had to postpone it for the weekend 'cause we had to freeze our debit card due to a fraud charge and had to wait until yesterday for replacement card. Buying patches today, having vehicles detailed this afternoon, and finishing the house overhaul.
              Ruby, it's good that you are atleast down to half.
              O2M, hang in there today. Tomorrow I will be with you :h
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ruby, I have replaced Diet Coke with Fresca w/lime wedge. It really helps in the afternoon. It's my new AF alternative
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;471428 wrote: I do. I don't have cravings for anything, really. Not even food.
                  I will go and see friendly neighborhood doc- I have read it also helps with Al- and I like mad dreams.

Or do you buy it online?

Comment

Blimey- to get it online it's expensive.

Comment

It is VERY expensive. My insurance covers most of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

My insurance covers NOTHING for smoking. I guess they would rather paying for a heart attack! Insane coverage we have.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

marbella;471433 wrote: I will go and see friendly neighborhood doc- I have read it also helps with Al- and I like mad dreams.

Or do you buy it online?
                          Last night went to sleep watching program re: married spouses who want to cheat online hook up. Dreamed somehow I was involved, and some sleaze was calling, e-mailing, following me. Ugggh.
                          sigpic

Comment

My insurance covers the expensive doc, but not the drug!

is there any other names for it does anyone know? Its probably called something else here in Spain. Just googled it, and it seems people do have positive results with alcohol too.

Comment

We have great (i.e.) expensive insurance. I pay almost nothing.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am happy that they did cover the Campral. That saved me about $80 USD this month.
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X