Army Thread 18th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to wax on, wax off, but I've done some very deep thinking, and I've come to the conclusion for me to really heal I have to get out of this house. It depresses me. My children are gone. I've damaged my relationship with them, and my grandchildren, and to really start over I need to really strart over. Told Hubs already, I'm moving to cabin in Janurary. He's invited. I don't really care what he does with this house. I already feel better.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yes, and it's a change from bad memories. Hubs has also agreed to marriage counselling. THAT is a biggie!!!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, do have a studio at your cabin? I think it sounds like a good move on your part :h
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I agree Rubes- good for you. You have to live where you feel happiest. At least you have invited him it's up to him I guess.
          To me the main thing is you feel happy.

Just read this- quite interesting Chantix and alcohol - Page 2 - HealthBoards.com Message Boards

Comment

Hey!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi Vlad! How are you?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;471458 wrote: That looks promising marby..are ya gonna give it a go???
                No harm in trying I guess!

Hi Vlad! Are you well?

Comment

Not bad, just getting back into the swing of things at work.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

LookingToGrow;471453 wrote: Ruby, do have a studio at your cabin? I think it sounds like a good move on your part :h
                    I'm planning to use one of my upstairs rooms as a studio. I could build one in basement, but I need sunlight!!! This house is gloomy. (& haunted). The community is named 1 of 100 best artist communities in USA. There are 100's of things to do within 15 min. in any direction. AND I'm buying a pontoon boat, for the lake.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice to see you, Vlad
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;471468 wrote: I'm planning to use one of my upstairs rooms as a studio. I could build one in basement, but I need sunlight!!! This house is gloomy. (& haunted). The community is named 1 of 100 best artist communities in USA. There are 100's of things to do within 15 min. in any direction. AND I'm buying a pontoon boat, for the lake.
                        That sounds wonderful, Ruby! Very happy for you :wings:
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Maybe Oney's bedroom.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll always have my computer. That's the beauty of the internet, I can take you anywhere with me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ruby, can you cable/internet installed at the cabin ahead of your move?
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yea, figured that would drag you back here! Told Hubs last night I was going to Ireland, too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X