Army Thread 18th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you sound very positive about it Vladers which is great. you sound quite positive.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hubs came in last night, brought a 6 pk, drank 5, asked if I wanted the last! I told him, no! I had told him Friday I 'd made a vow not to drink until New Year's Eve, when I'll have a glass of good champagne, maybe, maybe not. I have a purpose now, I'm on a mission. I'm no longer trying to convince anyone of anything. Think he was testing me.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Why oh why do others feel the need to 'test'? Its crazy, and it really annoys me. Im guess im lucky that none of my family want to see me with another drink EVER, and i dont know where id be without that. Oooh, make my blood boil.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Vladdie, how about a plan, a different goal, maybe. Something to make you feel good each month, than cringing. Good on you for your honesty!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

cymru;471503 wrote: Im good thanks ltg. was up at 6, bought wish her first 2 presents, got lost in the shopping centre and had an hour in bed. sweeet.
            You feeling positive tdy?
            I am feeling positive again today! :h I hope Wish enjoys her gifts
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

cymru;471512 wrote: Why oh why do others feel the need to 'test'? Its crazy, and it really annoys me. Im guess im lucky that none of my family want to see me with another drink EVER, and i dont know where id be without that. Oooh, make my blood boil.
              He doesn't TRULY understand. Therefore, the marriage counselling!
              sigpic

Comment

YAY!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

rubywillow;471509 wrote: Hubs came in last night, brought a 6 pk, drank 5, asked if I wanted the last! I told him, no! I had told him Friday I 'd made a vow not to drink until New Year's Eve, when I'll have a glass of good champagne, maybe, maybe not. I have a purpose now, I'm on a mission. I'm no longer trying to convince anyone of anything. Think he was testing me.
                  I think that's just plain rude! Why would you test someone you love? I would kick my husbo's ass if he did that to me!!!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Can't shake that sleazy dream. Barf!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Your really taking control of everything Rubes. Clearing those plates! Its making me feel positive!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

vlad;471502 wrote: Cringeworthy - I woke up one morning and thought diligently I had to put 5 drinks on the tracker, then I remembered it was actually 6 because I snuck an extra one in. I had vodka in the house. Not any more though.
                        Are you re-working your plan and/or goals? Is there anything we can do to help you?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;471509 wrote: Hubs came in last night, brought a 6 pk, drank 5, asked if I wanted the last! I told him, no! I had told him Friday I 'd made a vow not to drink until New Year's Eve, when I'll have a glass of good champagne, maybe, maybe not. I have a purpose now, I'm on a mission. I'm no longer trying to convince anyone of anything. Think he was testing me.
                          Did he then drink the last one after you said 'No'?
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Yep, that one beer is sitting in the fridge now, next to my water. Before I would have had it for breakfast and then bought more. Now, not even tempted. Feels SO good! Time will prove me this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

LookingToGrow;471523 wrote: Are you re-working your plan and/or goals? Is there anything we can do to help you?
                              Think I just have to admit that I can't have vodka in the house.
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Keep on keepin' on, Ruby!!!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X