X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th November 2008

Nope, still here.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

The local Pakistani's at the convenience store may go out of business without me buying AL/Cigs.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

My local petrol station keep telling me (on every visit) how they are going to go out of business with me not smoking anymore. They even get them ready on the counter in hope i will say yes.

Comment

Rubes...lol...i was talking to wish about that. Havent been into my local store for about 3 weeks, and they must be worried sick! Sure they had a section of the alc fridge espcially for me!!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

That car has a BAAAAAD set of alloys!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

No probs. It is a really cool car ( apart from the annoying noises) it has pedal and everything. Very cool, my niece loves hers.

Comment

Question, drank my milk thistle (just nearly typed mistle thilk!!!) tea this morning and my whole chest has felt like it's burning all day! Why???
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Wish Upon a Star;471546 wrote: No probs. It is a really cool car ( apart from the annoying noises) it has pedal and everything. Very cool, my niece loves hers.
                  I wanna see!!!
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

will post a pic now for you Vlad

Comment

Dr Cym with the answer for oney
                      Q & A: Alcohol - Tobacco - Drugs: Nicotine in the Body and Quitting Smoking "Cold Turkey"
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/703968=4333-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Wow just been looking online and found electric ciggies.

Comment

Stop Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette Kit to Stop Smoking

Here it is. I'm amazed

Comment

Hi Troops!

I didn't get to read ALL the posts. It's only 7:45 AM here. You guys are always up and at them so early!

WISH!!! HOW can you be almost done with Christmas shopping? WOW!

Well, I need to get my son off to school. Be back soon.

Mich
                              :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                              AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

OK, must get productive here. Hard to leave you. This house is lonely. I used to love being alone to drink and smoke. Now it's just yuck. That's why I need a change. Hubs works 7 days, 12 hours, and they call him at all hours. He Fired a guy yest. because he got 3 DUI's in 2 weeks, so now he's going away for a State vacation. Three different counties, even. And he was a supervisor. He is so involved in that place, I don't see him but about 2 hours a day. Why not move?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X