Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th November 2008

Michaela;471561 wrote: Hi Troops!

I didn't get to read ALL the posts. It's only 7:45 AM here. You guys are always up and at them so early!

WISH!!! HOW can you be almost done with Christmas shopping? WOW!

Well, I need to get my son off to school. Be back soon.

Mich
    I'm having a cheapo xmas this year so not buying or spending as much. Not alot left to buy so should be done by the end of this week. Not usually this organised!

Comment

OK, luvs, I'll check in later. Trying to call Krigs again today. Going back to cabin (hopefully) Friday for g'son's B/D. He's so excited. I bought him the little camera, video, makes real pics, has computer hook up to see, very sturdy. Also, money to his college.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

See ya laters Mich and Rubey rue!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Any ideas about the milk thistle tea and the chest burning thing?
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

one2many;471574 wrote: I want an electric smoke....

See ya later Mich and ruby Wuby.
            I want one too .. Plus it won't interfere with out training! Yay!! Talking of training i'm off for a walk (power though i think not!)

Comment

Have had a good look, but cant find anything to suggest milk thistle could contribute to this.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

one2many;471584 wrote: well I took the milk thistle caps the other day Vladders and nearly killed meself with heartburn....
                Ah-ha see. I can't take the caps at all, they make me feel sick.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

The tea' s usually OK though.

Comment

Honestly I've been feeling like I've actually eaten a milk thistle plant.

Comment

So whats everyone having for tea tnt? Im having beef ravioli with salad and a balsamic dressing. Oh, and garlic bread.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wish, I'll be on a budget too this year. First time in a long time. But, I think Christmas has gotten way out of hand these years. I'm looking forward to a LOW KEY Christmas. LESS MESS TO CLEAN AND PUT AWAY too! Glad to see you on here posting. We seem like a good bunch of troops and always like newcomers!

Hope you feel better Vlad. Maybe it's just heartburn. Sometimes when I get it bad, it will last about a week or two and even WATER will burn! Strange. I usually use an over the counter medication called Prilosec. (it's the purple pill) or purple box. Good luck to you. It's scary to have. I always wonder if it's a heart attack.

What happened to Wob? And how is our Alfers?

How is your Mum One?

I'm trying to remember everything.

Well, time to clean.

Mich
                        :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                        AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Thanks Mich it's good to be here.

Think a low key xmas is nice, spending time with the people you care about and being happy is more important than expensive gifts.

Got my niece coming over for a few hours this evening so will have my hands full. She is at the crawling stage now and is into everything!!

Comment

Oh, I know how that is. My Grand daughter is 15 mos and into everything too! AND she lives right next door! Your a good Aunt for taking a toddler on!
                            AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

I love spending time with her. She is such a happy baby, always smiling and giggling.

Comment

Yeah, babies have a way to make whatever bad day you have...just melt away. My Grand daughter is the same way. Happy ALL the time. Unless you take something from her she shouldn't be playing with! LOL!!!!
                                AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Working...
                                X