• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th November 2008

got it from mothercare

Comment

Wish Upon a Star;471346 wrote: I have finally made a dent in the xmas shopping and managed to finish shopping for my niece and start on stuff for Cy! Yay i feel so much better now or at least until i see my bank balance.

I've managed to lose half a stone since giving up smoking. In fact i lost another 2lb last week on top of that. Thinks it's due to not eating much during the day. Even though today i haven't stopped.
      Wow that is amazing! Most people seem to put weight on... kudos to you!

How many days have you managed now? :goodjob:

Comment

hey marbs .. I've managed nearly 2 months. Really struggling but thinking of the money i'm saving!!

Comment

It just goes to show what flaming mind games these drugs play.

After 2 months you shouldn't be thinking about it- according to the experts physical nicotine addiction ends in 5 days ish.

Dont give in!!! It took me 3 years give up the fags- and I restarted when my dad was dying- but managed to give up a bit easier that time.

Comment

http://www.mothercare.com/3-in-1-con...ar-walker-Girl

Here you go o2m, link to the mothercare website. Hope it works ok, first time i've posted a link. Should take you to the page with the car.

Comment

Gia;471403 wrote: I'm starting to feel really...antsy, for some reason. Maybe cabin fever is starting to set in with me today, but I don't want to leave the house.
              Oh know that feeling Gia- I also live in a cabin!

People say cleaning and stuff helps...

Comment

Mornin' all you peepers. busy, I see.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning/afternoon everyone! Looks like we're all doing rather well today.
                  Wish, your niece is so cute! What a fun Christmas you will have this year :h
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Ruby!
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

marbella;471406 wrote: It just goes to show what flaming mind games these drugs play.

After 2 months you shouldn't be thinking about it- according to the experts physical nicotine addiction ends in 5 days ish.

Dont give in!!! It took me 3 years give up the fags- and I restarted when my dad was dying- but managed to give up a bit easier that time.
                      I can go days and days without thinking about it but when i get the cravings they are really bad. Got them this morning in work just from seeing an outted ciggie. Strange i know!

Comment

Hey, LTG. Funny, the other day Krigs and I had trouble calling each other our 'real' names!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LookingToGrow;471414 wrote: Good morning/afternoon everyone! Looks like we're all doing rather well today.
                          Wish, your niece is so cute! What a fun Christmas you will have this year :h
                          Thanks LTG. Really looking forward to xmas this year. It's going to be a special one.

Right i'm off now to sort out my car insurance. Oh Joy!

Comment

That is something that held me back so much- people who had given up told me the cravings were horrendous- then I was told (or read, can't remember) that it wasn't so bad- just a few moments really.

I chose to believe that, and finally stopped without too many problems- damn shame I can't get my head round the alcohol in the same way!

But you certainly seem to have mastered it- if you manage to go days without cravings I think it is quite safe to say you have beaten it!

:goodjob:

Comment

Hello all you lovely peeps!

Starts, that was such an amazing post this morning - good on you, you are my inspiration.

LTG, have you tossed the twaks yet??
                              All this NF talk is making me feel weak in the knees..... I'm pooping myself for when I give up -- I'm looking forward to hearing all your sucess stories.
                              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I'm down to less than 1/2 I was using. Chantix works gradually, so you forget about them. And it's working.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X