Forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgiveness

Glad your back with us.I really get what you were saying about the broken part of your soul.I think that people always see us differently than we see yourself.Maybe it is just part of the human experience? I love to see your avatar.The Proataia (sp?) is my favorite flower.There are many scrubs of it growing near our granddaughters house, on Maui...I miss her sooooo much.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Forgiveness

jinja thank you for the thought provocing post. it is such a hard thing to do sincerely. forgive self. forgive others and try to understand the situation from every angle before having to get to the point where forgiveness is necessary.
      i really try to look a a situation at the time (to often unfortunately to late) and think it through. we generally misunderstand it completely or take an stand from the incorrect knowledge.
      the question of 'it is really true' can bring to light so much when honestly approached...
      jinja love the protea have many growing in my garden - i am from your part of the world
      thank you again
      love pixie
      x
      I found myself on the roof of the world just waiting for to get my wings - The Waterboys

Comment

Forgiveness

Thanks.

I believe that the Protea is the SA national flower - not South African myself, lived here now for 11 years, but 'when in Rome' as they say. So much beauty where ever you go that you have to embrace it - or you drown in the ugliness. Funny, the term 'ugly' here is used not towards the aesthetic but to the soul. My youngest would say 'he's so ugly' speaking about someone at school & I would be saying 'please don't say that, it's just so mean etc, etc.' and she would look at me and say 'but he was being ugly to me!!'.

Yeah, the broken soul - hell!! Can't figure out a way to sort that out!! There's no anger when looking back to those parts of my life (2 parts). I recognise it and accept that what happened, happened. But man!! Ha, ha. Yep. That one has stumped me! Don't suppose self forgiveness will work there!

I also noticed that I feel more vulnerable now, which in it's self is damned uncomfortable!!

Take care
        xxx
        The mind is in its own place, and in itself
        Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

John Milton

Comment

Forgiveness

I vote for CaptjBean's post. Reconciliation is better than forgiveness. Forgiveness can turn into a license to repeat. Reconciliation requires a search of ourselves and a resolution.

Comment

Working...
          X