FOR THOSE WHO I OFFEND!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR THOSE WHO I OFFEND!!

Oh for God's sake. DROP IT. You don't have to leave. Trying to joke around with people you don't know, online, when you have been drinking, is going to cause problems! What a no-brainer!!! That's part of the problem with abusing ALCOHOL!! This is all a VERY stupid and senseless distraction from the work you (and we all) need to be doing on our ALCOHOL PROBLEMS.

Comment

FOR THOSE WHO I OFFEND!!

I have been reading through the post today but haven't posted. I agree with Wip and think you should drop this now. Limers was only correcting the mistake and i think she did it in a fun way, not causing any offence at all. Think this has got outta hand now and needs to be dropped. Negative vibes are not good! I know i'm a newbie but i had to have my say on this.

Comment

FOR THOSE WHO I OFFEND!!

Whether you are drunk... drinking... or a "dry drunk" ... or let's just say... an ordinary human being... you just can't make keeping everyone happy your priority.
        Most of us that have been on this board has one way or another been burned in effigy.
        I go by Cap't because every time I am on any military base, because of my career, I am automatically given the title and privilages... However, JBean... does not stand for Henry J. Bean... [the former political judge] it stands for JillyBean... JB...
        People make that mistake because I want them to... because I want my identity somewhat hidden.
        If you/me/we... forget that Roberta put this board together for the good... then we are making a serious mistake.
        I have seen many attacks... one of the worse... well... I simply won't go into... but it was certainly against a dear friend of mine here on the board.
        Sometimes, one has to wonder how some people have so much time to be on the boards so often and make a living to support themselves...
        If anyone turns tail and runs because of the 'rude, crude and social unacceptable" attacks on a board for people in need on help and sharing a similar problem... that would be a shame.
        There will always be mean-spirited people... forgive them... and then forget them...
        At least that is my take on it.
        Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

FOR THOSE WHO I OFFEND!!

I read that post twice, CJB, and still can't figure out what point(s) you are trying to get across. How people are making a living? Burning in effigy? Turning tail and running? Your "title and privilages (sic)"? Roberta, putting this board together "for the good"??

Maybe others understood it.

As for me, I guess I'll just take your excellent advice, and "forgive... and then forget.... "

LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
          X