Banal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banal stuff

I luv programs about stupid criminals and dumb ass stunts by people. I don't mean Jackass, that show turned my stomach, but real people doing real stupid things.

I just read about two people that car jacked a car. But they didn't get far....they didn't know how to drive a stick shift. :H Er wouldn't you think you'd kind of give the idea a passover if that were your problem? LMAO

Banal stuff

I don't even have to watch TV these two friends of mine a few years ago got really high and were driving (I know dumb). The car died and they pulled over to the side of the road. It was about 98 degrees in the shade here and they thought they were trapped in the car. They even climbed in the back seat and were yelling help and waving. The ones window was open a crack and they were trying to breathe thru it.

Dumbasses, finally just opened the door.

Seriously,

Sammys

Comment

Banal stuff

I gotta Ask Sams, were they blonde? :H

Comment

Banal stuff

Dyed blonde and they were so freaked out and laughing so hard when I finally saw them that I was like no way in hell am I ever going in the same car with those two idiots.

Sammys

Comment

Banal stuff

Sammys, WTF? Even TOPA DOPA I am not that dumb....
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Banal stuff

I love that type of show too hart. I have a sick sense of humor though but sure enjoy laughing @ the expense of another. Not one of my better qualities but it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
            X