Inner Darren???

IAD, you scare me a little.:H

Comment

Inner Darren???

A little? LMAO
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Inner Darren???

Gia thanks. I think more people need to know how lovely Asian people are, particularly when you get off the tourist route.

I've loved my several stays in Korea, and Seoul is a a marvel of a city. A single city with a larger population than the entire UK, or LA, and a subway system with 30 "main lines" and more than a thousand stations. I love Hong Kong for the glamor and sights. But if I had to live in Asia, it would be in Seoul where all the people are so nice.

Korean writing is phonetic and I can read it and pronounce it, but I don't know any meanings. I'm ashamed to say I know maybe 10 words in Korean. Primarily there I speak Mandarin Chinese which is commonly known among restaurant employees and hotel owners, but my Mandarin is so atrocious I can write, but not speak, even for a glass of water. While I know Japanese best, it's not really PC for an American to use that language in South Korea.

Comment

Inner Darren???

Hey All,

it started in chat one night, a bunch of us had the same avatar, the one that looks like Darren from Bewitched. It then bacame a running joke that we were all "Darren's"!

I prefer Darren Number 2! LOL!

Guy
          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
          X