Army Thread 19th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. my Clan...Maybe a MWO tartan would be in order?I am back from the Dentist and still feeling numb.I think a nap is in order right now and I can Dream about Castration.I think that maybe,Dental Castration is a must.First they lay you back.Then they get you numb Etc. Etc.The creep was looking down my dress and it made me feel YUCKY.It's enough that he is stealing me blind with out having to see a bugle in this pants.Sick, Sick, Sick...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

LMAO Evie!!!!!

Ahh wipster I am so sorry you are having such a tough time right now, it seems like it has gone on forever. You completely inspire me with your positve attitude though. I know how hard it must be but you never seem to let it get you down too far. So admirable.

I totally agree that Alfers should go out in the garden just not going out for walks where other dogs have been. If the garden is fenced off then yes, he absolutely should go in it.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

im with pops
        MARMITE IS LUUUUUUUSSSSHHHH!
        But as the adverts go:
        'You either love it or hate it'
        Any luck with the beads evie?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I LOVE marmite too, eat it EVERY DAY!

Comment

Hey, Evie! I'm passing thru for a sec. I'm just so productive today - calls, letters done ( 1 overdue to my renters who think they can pay at their convenience, and I should understand AND pick it up. Have to be careful, tho; we have 2 empty houses. Or should I say, Hubs does. Mine all nice and full! Sounds like everyone's napping today! As a note, I know I spoil my dogs ridiculously, but I've never in my life been without one, and they have been VERY important to me during my periods of isolation. Unconditional love. I spend as much on their health as I do mine, and make no apologies! LOL
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

....it keeps the bugs away )

Comment

cymru;472646 wrote: im with pops
                MARMITE IS LUUUUUUUSSSSHHHH!
                But as the adverts go:
                'You either love it or hate it'
                Any luck with the beads evie?
                But what IS it????
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

YAY! We'll be in the 'I love marmite, but dont like im a celeb, get me outta here!' group!!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

YES DEAREST CHEF....Beads are in the mail and from the UK...God I love you Brits !!!

Comment

Its a yeast based spread for toast Rubes.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Just shaved my head, so going for a bath to get rid of all the little itchy hairs!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

What kind of PIE is every making for Thanksgiving?????Maybe Sweet potato would be good?

Comment

its brown and sticky and yummy

Comment

Er, uh, yea, guess it's acquired taste, huh? LOL OK, troops, gotta draw up a promissory note and take off for an appointment I'm dreading at a property. Have Hubs on speed dial! (Not kidding). Talked to my new house cleaner but still don't know when she's starting. I'm not cleaning in advance this time, for a change!
                              sigpic

Comment

cymru;472654 wrote: Just shaved my head, so going for a bath to get rid of all the little itchy hairs!
                                U dont look like someone out of One Flew Over the Cukoos nest do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X