Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th November 2008

Good morning all,

Its wednesday already and I am STILL feeling good! Whats going on there?
    Must be your butt kicking Oney...:H
    Well, yesterday I had my official letter telling me that my employment with my current company will come to an end on the 5th May 2009. I have been there for over 13 years now so it will be a massive change for me to work somewhere else. I will probably stop work completely in January, for now I will work less, possibly 3 days a week. I am very lucky as I will get paid my normal salary up until May next year plus I get a very good golden handshake.
    I am going to use this time to REALLY sort my life out now. I have made a major change by getting sober but that is really only the beginning.
    I feel excited about the future right now, it is a big chance for me to take stock and also have a good break. Life has been pretty horrible over the last few years and it has worn me down physically and emotionally.
    I wonder if I will be able to get out of the habit of getting up at 5am and coming on here? Well, that would be a habit I would gladly keep up. Maybe I will try to lay in until 6 though :H

Have a super day all.
    See you later

Love Starts xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Good Morning all!
    I had a decent sleep last night again....lots of dreams though.
    Sounds like things are clicking for you Starts.
    O2M. Stopping smoking is very hard. I got really grumpy. Nobody could look at me for weeks. I still have the very rare ciggie sometimes. I really don't know why. I don't need them any more. It's just the badness in me.
    I need to go to town again today to try and get some stuff sorted and get my lottery ticket.
    Be good everyone, and enjoy the day.

Comment

Get yerself a good brekky. Always sets me up for the day.
      I usually get a lucky dip, but I'm going to pick my numbers from now on.

Comment

Good morning oney, starts and pops.
        Had a terrible nights sleep due to toothache, but this morning it seems to have gone...nothing. Strange. Still, going to phone the docs to make an appointment. Because of my lack of sleep, im feeling a bit down this morning, which is why im really enjoying coming on here in the mornings and reading starts thread starters. They motivate me, so well done starts and keep them up!!
        Hope you get that stuff sorted tdy pops, and thanks for the lottery reminder!
        Oney.....[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x0FOYQFpbvI]YouTube - smoking kills[/ame]
        [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5xGr1oPCo]YouTube - Smoking kills!!!!![/ame]
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Ahhhhh!!! Cy. Toothache is the worst.
          I've never been good at teeth. I always wait till the pain is just too much, at which point my tooth needs to be taken out. I find that easier than fillings and all the related messing about, and it's cheaper too. I lost a filling last february. It was killing me for a while, but the pain went away. It comes back now and then, but not bad enough to go get it seen to.

Comment

Im exactly the same Pops!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yer, had too. Ive had no sleep and in a real mood, and just couldnt face going out.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Im off to Game to get the kids games in for christmas and guitar hero for Zak....Cy, sorry about your tooth, hate tooth ache. Ive too much energy today!

Comment

Morning all. It's a lovely sunny day in Wales! Yay. Have to say i'm feeling a bit low today. Shame really as it's such a nice day. Think i'm going to do some cleaning, that always cheers me up.

Great post this morning starts, very positive.

Oney keep up the NF, i know it's tough but just think of the benefits of not smoking.

Limers .. Enjoy your shopping!

Hi Pops!

Hope everyone has a good day!

xx

Comment

Guitar hero ROCKS!! Love it

Comment

Thanks Wish, see you all later.

Comment

Morning All!

Oney I will try that. Strange- I am not even hungry these days- odd for me, I just asked on the kick marby thread how you are doing with the depression pills- might be what I need.

Cy- so sorry for you and your tooth. there is NOTHING worse.

Can you get to a dentist?

Comment

Thanks oney, and all those with sympathy for my baddy tooth.
                          I have guitar hero, but reall want the new one with the whole band!
                          [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u7W_zAZ4VYQ]YouTube - Guitar Hero World Tour E3 Trailer[/ame]
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

hi all ,and again congrats on your sobriety,and no is the answer i havent made my 24 hours but i am close,the funny thing tho,this time is different,i dont think much of it any more,ive been reading a lot lately,and anything can becom an addiction,tv,walking running,and the list goes on,but of all the addictions,but of all the addictions or deseases,AL and drugs, are the most ,LESS, forgiving,odd isnt it, gyco

Comment

Thanks Oney, i will get the hoover out now and have a dance!

Comment

Working...
                              X