Army Thread 19th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;472480 wrote: oh and Marby warby! How are you doing hun?
    You see!! I AM invisible!! Even my friends can't see me! I KNOW it's my breath!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi, LTG. How are you? Cold there?
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh Ruber doober!! I am sorry, I am at work and skim reading!!!!
        I would NEVER ignor my southern friend!!!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi LTG! See I didnt forget u either !!!!!

Comment

Hi Ruby! Mid 40's this morning, getting to 73 this afternoon. Colder tomorrow, though.
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks Starts-feeling a bit stronger...Phew- I did have a bad few days

Just read a very helpful post from WIP- gonna copy it to my magic phone as a reminder!

Comment

Hi Starting!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Marbella, how is your shop doing?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Marby, I am going to start meditating to help me...

Comment

startingover;472487 wrote: Oh Ruber doober!! I am sorry, I am at work and skim reading!!!!
                      I would NEVER ignor my southern friend!!!
                      OK, you bazooka totin' rodent, you're forgiven this time!! LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

vlad;472476 wrote: Yeah - it is - I am at work and dressed accordingly, I have an umbrella but it's windy and so would be pointless.
                        Oh yes, see what you mean- I forget not everybody is dressed like a tramp living in the middle of nowhere

Comment

LMAO marbs

Comment

It's so cold here my DOGS won't even go out! Don't blame you Vlads.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a plan. Making my working man Cornbread Beef Casserole and Bean soup so when he comes in tonight he can warm by the fire and have a good meal!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, everyone, sounds as if most folks are doing great... Gia, are you sick, or is it just (!) that it's so awful out that you want to stay in? I hope it's the latter, and that you can enjoy the day, sheltered inside!

vlad, yes, sounds as if it would be a great plan to keep the alcohol out of the house... anything that helps to keep alcohol from being such a focus of attention (planning to drink it, planning to buy it, going to buy it, worrying about how much to drink, worrying about how much you did drink, etc.) will be wonderful, I think...

I love it that a bunch of you are doing that Open University thing! We don't really have anything like that here in the USA, so far as I know... There are a lot of universities with online courses, though... and online degree programs... some of them reputable, some of them absolutely the pits.

I have a lot to get done today, still mostly involving Mother's stuff. Tomorrow I'll have a plumber in the house all day, because I have gas leaks in some of the old pipes in the basement (pipes are probably 90 years old). One of those non-optional things in an old house... very expensive... just had to buy a new toilet a week or so ago. Fixing up stuff in 3 houses, now. Yikes.

Meditation, then the spinner, then I'm out the door. Already had breakfast (bean soup??? strange, but it seemed a good idea...).

Oney I liked the mood-changer ideas you posted early in the thread. Are those different than the ones you already put in the "tool box" thread? If not, they'd be good to go in there, too...

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X