Army Thread 19th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oney, has alfers had a trip into the garden yet?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh and hows yer tooth KP?

Comment

The throbbing pain has gone which is GREAT, but it hurts if i bite down on it. So im not doind that! Thanks for asking x
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

hope driving is one of them.

Comment

O2M, thought it was a cute show and my son loved it. It was a nice evening with the lights out, fireplace going, movie on and ice cream in hand!
            Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

ok everyone...drum roll...

I have to decided to moderate by drinking at weekends and staying af during the week. My abstaining is beginning to effect my relationship in a negative way.

When I joined mwo my intention was keep my drinking to the weekends so that is what I now intend to do.

I only telling you all now in an attempt to be honest with you all about where my head is now in regards to my alcohol consumption.

Thanks for always been here for me and I hope you will all continue to be .

Comment

one2many;472780 wrote: I am wroting all the things down I want to achieve in the New year lol,,,I bit premature.....but I need to be focused......also. I am gonna put a few hard ones down there that I know i will have to push myself to achieve...I tend to stay very much within my comfort zone...
                That is a great idea. I am also going to make a list of everything I have to be thankful about from this year

Comment

How are you tnt Marbs?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Time for me to go sleepy bi boes now.
                    Knackered.
                    Had a great chat with Marby tonight and she is as lovely as she comes across on the thread.
                    Sleep tight lovelies
                    xxx

Comment

Oney, i worry about your chippeer intake. that is alot of saturated fat you know. I demand you eat some fruit and veg tmr! Buy an innocent smooothie and down it!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Marby is wonderfull. So happy she called you starts.
                        Nos Da x
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey Everyone! I've had such a lazy day today as in i have done nothing at all. Cleaning went out the window along with going for a walk. Reason for this is my damm i pod and all the new games you can get. I'm hooked ....bejewelled...mini piano... even a drum kit and all on one little i pod. So that has pretty much taken over my day. Plus i've been feeling pretty low today which hasn't help. Feeling ok now though.

How has everyones day been?

Limers and oney i have some great news .... ready for it ..... The jungle is on for a whole 2 hours tmr night!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Oh how i love the jungle!

Not sure if i'm going to stay awake for the lottery tonight or if i'm going to wait till the morning to find out i've won millions (this is wishy, wishing!!) Mistic meg said a lottery ticket will be lucky for me!

Comment

I know wish , I cant wait!

And thanks all for your support on the other thread.

Whats wrong Wish...were here for you hun if you need to talk or pm you know.

Im just putting the finishing touches to my christmas shopping list...cant wait!

Comment

2 hrs.......Electric chair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

How are you getting on with the kids shopping one?

Comment

Working...
                                X